The Official 2020 First Round Draft Thread!

1 minute ago, IsaacCurtis:TheReal#85 said:

Lot of mocks had the Cards picking a tackle. With Simmons there they did not. Still expect the Jets and Bucs to take OTs. 

But 'only' 4 in the top 16 would still keep hope alive for Jones/Wilson at 33.

Jets might go WR.

I expected Arizona to take Simmons if he was there.  In the mock bfine and I did, I took him for Arizona.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

With Burrow he has more potential value than what we would get for him.

I can't wait to see Burrow fix the music venue and parking issues for The Banks project.  When he gets done with that I have a bathroom remodel I'd like him to get on if he's not too busy curing Covid19.

Just now, T-Dub said:

I can't wait to see Burrow fix the music venue and parking issues for The Banks project.  When he gets done with that I have a bathroom remodel I'd like him to get on.

Not his job.  Hitting Ross in stride is.

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

I can't wait to see Burrow fix the music venue and parking issues for The Banks project.  When he gets done with that I have a bathroom remodel I'd like him to get on if he's not too busy curing Covid19.

The music venue that's going to be worth a damn is well underway in Newport. The Banks is run by morons.

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

The only person that's been holding back John Ross is John Ross.  Putting his fragility and lack of focus on Dalton is a cheap excuse.

How often have we seen Dalton come up short making WRs wait on deep balls?

Not saying Ross doesn't have a lot of blame for his issues, but Burrow will get more out of him than Dalton could.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

How often have we seen Dalton come up short making WRs wait on deep balls?

For Ross?  Maybe.. twice?  How often have we seen a ball hit him square in the numbers but he drops it? 

I'm stoked for Burrow, don't get me wrong, but Ross is dead weight.

Archived