* ROUND 1, BENGALS SELECT JOE BURROW, QB */Burrow Era

Great teams don’t make that many simple mistakes. The defense got caught up in the moment and got burned way too many times on simple counter plays that went for huge gains.   

Way too many. You mean twice. Yeah it’s way too many with the no call pi in the end zone and the helmet being almost ripped off of Chase Young’s head. The overturned catch and fumble for a touchdown. Yep can’t blame those officials. I’m wondering how many of you Bengal fans would be saying this crap if it played out the same against the Bengals in the playoffs preventing them from the SB.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

1 hour ago, Bengal_Buckeye said:

Yeah because Hopkins was a beast his first four years in the NFL so keep talking.

Lol wtf are you talking about? Hopkins was a UDFA and you're trying to compare him to a first round pick. 

GTFOH with that nonsense, kid. 

16 minutes ago, Bengal_Buckeye said:

Way too many. You mean twice. Yeah it’s way too many with the no call pi in the end zone and the helmet being almost ripped off of Chase Young’s head. The overturned catch and fumble for a touchdown. Yep can’t blame those officials. I’m wondering how many of you Bengal fans would be saying this crap if it played out the same against the Bengals in the playoffs preventing them from the SB.

Actually 3 of their touchdowns were plays of 30 yards or more.  1 was a QB draw and the other 2 were 5 yard passes that turned into huge gains.  BTW, that game was almost 1 month ago.  Time to move on. 

42 minutes ago, Bengal_Buckeye said:

Lay off the crack if you think he’s in comparison with Luck or Manning. You Burrow fans need a reality check. He had a good season and that’s it. It doesn’t mean he’s going to be great in the NFL.

Burrow played at a much higher level vs better competition than Manning or Luck faced in college. Apart from his huge numbers, he faced and beat 7 top 10 teams and carried his team to the national title. So it's entirely reasonable to consider him a better prospect than the other 2. 

Aren't you late for mah jong at Billy Price's?

Hopkins was a project from day1 and Price was expected to start day 1. Big Difference

Was he since he tore his muscle and couldn’t work out. Then he had the foot injury. You idiots act like Price was suppose to make the Pro Bowl his first two years. This forum has some of the dumbest people ever. I know why Ohio is in the top 15 for dumbest states.

Burrow played at a much higher level vs better competition than Manning or Luck faced in college. Apart from his huge numbers, he faced and beat 7 top 10 teams and carried his team to the national title. So it's entirely reasonable to consider him a better prospect than the other 2. 

Stop saying that bs. Texas was pre season top ten and look at how their season ended. I see three legitimate top ten teams they beat.

Yeah that’s another stupid statement. Every time I defend someone stupid comments are made. You little fucking pussy wouldn’t say the shit to my face I fucking guarantee that.

Shouldn’t you go to school and get an education.

I know a lot of guys who pray at the OSU alter.  Only know one other guy this over the top.  The guy you can’t EVER discuss college football with.  

He still tells me LSU sucks and OSU was the best team in the nation and would have beaten them. I just remind him the season is already over and walk away. 

14 hours ago, sparky151 said:

You are talking out your ass on all counts. There is no way to prove any of it. Except for the 7 top 10 teams, but that doesn't prove his competition was tougher as rankings aren't gospel. And saying that he carried the team is hilarious. He had weapons out the ass. I'd rather have Herbert. Trade down and get Herbert and the LB from Clemson. Or Murray.

32 minutes ago, Hooky said:

You are talking out your ass on all counts. There is no way to prove any of it. Except for the 7 top 10 teams, but that doesn't prove his competition was tougher as rankings aren't gospel. And saying that he carried the team is hilarious. He had weapons out the ass. I'd rather have Herbert. Trade down and get Herbert and the LB from Clemson. Or Murray.

Okay, well that makes 12 of you.

Archived