* ROUND 1, BENGALS SELECT JOE BURROW, QB */Burrow Era

On 5/19/2020 at 7:39 PM, claptonrocks said:

Another Steeler casualty..

Wrong.  He sucked regardless.   His twitter feed was all about USC and fashion.  The dumbass didn't even care about football.

Another failed defensive draft pick.  As worthless as Brian "Richard" Simmons

23 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

True. 

At the same time I can hear the vitrol on this board if he struggles in any way next season. 

The vitriol will come from fans clueless enough to want Andy Dullton back - the guy sitting on his ass in Dallas doing nothing

4 hours ago, tibor75 said:

Wrong.  He sucked regardless.   His twitter feed was all about USC and fashion.  The dumbass didn't even care about football.

Another failed defensive draft pick.  As worthless as Brian "Richard" Simmons

Lol...

12 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Lol...

Yeah Simmons wasn't a HoFer but he was a pretty good LB here.  About the clueless take I'd expect from some windowlicking Steeler troll but I'm not sure why we're tolerating those now?

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Yeah Simmons wasn't a HoFer but he was a pretty good LB here.  About the clueless take I'd expect from some windowlicking Steeler troll but I'm not sure why we're tolerating those now?

I've been wondering that for a while now but apparently he's a Bengal fan. Not one single comment reflects that, he bashes pretty much all players and fans of the team, and continually argues with nobody about "Dullton." 

Confused Jim Carrey GIF

1 hour ago, Jackie Treehorn said:

I've been wondering that for a while now but apparently he's a Bengal fan. Not one single comment reflects that, he bashes pretty much all players and fans of the team, and continually argues with nobody about "Dullton." 

Confused Jim Carrey GIF

He doesnt change peoples views on the team..

If he wants to be negative all the time 

just ignore it..

He actually has some points but its allways the past..

Gets old but thats him..

5 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

It’s an old subject: there are multiple threads, with multiple explanations for who Tibor is.

But, for the millionth time, I know him, and he’s not who everyone thinks he is. But, then again, 

philly GIF

The same thing could be said about Mike Brown.

If you have ever met or had even the remotest of dealings with him

he is the nicest guy in the world.  I refrain from any Mike bashing.

MB might be the nicest man in the world, but an NFL owner should care more about winning than making his great great grandkids be well off.. you can do both

and as far as Tibor.. I don't have him on ignore, but I ignore him... 

On 5/20/2020 at 8:32 PM, Jason said:

I just ordered my Burrow Nike Elite jersey!!!!

Let's see how long it takes to get it.

That is awesome dude, I am envious to say the least.

Are the Nike Elite jerseys the ones with the sewn on numbers/nameplates? I was debating on getting a jersey but I don't want the screenprinted crap ("Game" jersey? or maybe "Draft night" jersey?)

3 hours ago, Griever said:

That is awesome dude, I am envious to say the least.

Are the Nike Elite jerseys the ones with the sewn on numbers/nameplates? I was debating on getting a jersey but I don't want the screenprinted crap ("Game" jersey? or maybe "Draft night" jersey?)

Yes.

On 5/21/2020 at 6:24 PM, claptonrocks said:

He doesnt change peoples views on the team..

If he wants to be negative all the time 

just ignore it..

He actually has some points but its allways the past..

Gets old but thats him..

I thought it was rather comedic, because everyone surely knows by now that Tibor and Tdub are actually the same guy...this being a classic case of a guy arguing with himself with all the demons within his head.

On 5/24/2020 at 4:25 PM, bengaled said:

I thought it was rather comedic, because everyone surely knows by now that Tibor and Tdub are actually the same guy...this being a classic case of a guy arguing with himself with all the demons within his head.

:D

Just an FYI, the demons said you're a twat.  Yeah it's pretty weird, as you implied they don't agree on much.

:shrug:

52 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Steeler and Ravens fans would love Richard Simmons (if they even remember who he was given how insignificant his career was - more proof I'm a Bengals fan is that I know about the shitty players they have had)

How many times did Simmons act like a total fool when playing against them.

He was as good as Wasteverharn - another Bengal stooge idolized by clueless fans.

Archived