* ROUND 1, BENGALS SELECT JOE BURROW, QB */Burrow Era

41 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Joe Burrow's financial management plan ...

This is so refreshing.  No Helicopter...no Airplane...no fleet of Bentleys...no paid entourage of dozens of "yes" men"...etc, etc.  Dude is obviously well-grounded and has his head on straight.  Combined with the work he's doing for his hometown, etc, makes me proud that he's a Bengal.  I suspect he'll start some charity here in Cincinnati as well if he hasn't already.  Good stuff!

1 hour ago, Griever said:

Some great content coming out right now of our man, nice 4 min video on SI

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/joe-burrow-throws-bengals-wide-receivers

1.  What's with the slo-mo? 

2.  Reminded me what a dump Spinney Field is.  Nothing  like sucking down a bunch of exhaust from the interstate while you train.

4 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

1.  What's with the slo-mo? 

2.  Reminded me what a dump Spinney Field is.  Nothing  like sucking down a bunch of exhaust from the interstate while you train.

They are not at Spinney Field. They practice on grass fields next to PBS. It’s actually nice down there.

This is all good stuff. Very exciting!

And I just want to remind everyone what this 'solid source' said back in January... especially after Tobin said there was never any doubt that Burrow was the pick...

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 12.21.52 AM.png

1 hour ago, Jason said:

This 20 minute video on Joe Burrow from Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks "Move the Sticks" podcast is TOTALLY worth watching if you haven't already.  Kirk Herbstriet's segment is solid gold!

https://www.bengals.com/video/why-joe-burrow-s-nfl-projection-is-so-promising-move-the-sticks

Great video

Archived