* ROUND 1, BENGALS SELECT JOE BURROW, QB */Burrow Era

8 hours ago, SF2 said:

You can blame social media for it.  People spend more time texting and following people they agree with and no longer read actual news.  The whole “hands up don’t shoot”  narrative concerning Michael Brown was created by social media

Bullshit, it was created by a cop executing Michael Brown in the street.   Mass protests & race riots happened before Facebook,

11 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

If i may interject a Football question on here...

What is going on with Carl Lawson??

Cant find anything on his condition.

Has he practiced...injured??

I didn't know he had a "condition"?

You'd probably have better luck starting a new thread about him vs. asking in a 60+ page thread from the draft that's gone over to a general bullshitting session.   :shrug:

1 hour ago, Hooky said:

Your whole post is bullshit. I don't know where to start. 

What do you mean?  Mass protests and race riots have happened in this country almost since our inception, that's an irrefutable theme of American history.  The country itself was formed out of protests, rioting, and revolt. 

Maybe start at your local library, IDK what to tell you.

23 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

What do you mean?  Mass protests and race riots have happened in this country almost since our inception, that's an irrefutable theme of American history.  The country itself was formed out of protests, rioting, and revolt. 

Maybe start at your local library, IDK what to tell you.

You nade your point...

6 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

It allways amazes me how everyone has to be right even in a negative way.

Whats the point??

What's the point of talking about anything if we're not going to agree on the facts?  The guy said the whole post was bullshit but didn't really offer any reasoning.   Facts don't care about your feelings, right?

2 minutes ago, Griever said:

Hey guys how about that Joe Burrow?! He's gonna lead us to the promised land!

If he doesn't get sacked 3+ times a game I honestly think he will be great.    I don't think we've done enough on the OL but hopeful that we intend to let Mixon shoulder a lot of that burden until it's fixed. 

5 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Him and Jonah have been having some massive battles according to Lap. 

Love to hear it.  I think we wasted a lot of time with him on the hybrid DE/LB experiments.   I can see him & Hubbard both in double digits if the rest of the back 7 can get it together.

46 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Love to hear it.  I think we wasted a lot of time with him on the hybrid DE/LB experiments.   I can see him & Hubbard both in double digits if the rest of the back 7 can get it together.

Agree 100%. Especially on Hubbard...I think he has a pro Bowl-type season.

53 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I have to agree it’s time for Lawson to shit or get off the pot. 

On 9/4/2020 at 10:33 PM, T-Dub said:

I get that.  It's hard for me to understand the mentality behind these militia types.   They've talked all this shit about resisting government oppression and blahblah fuckin blah then when confronted with mass protests over the same shit their reaction is to tool up and go try to intimidate the protesters.   How am I supposed to look at that and think anything other than "these dicks just want an excuse to shoot someone?"

Heard someone say this once. “There are two kinds of gun owners. The kind that hope they never have to use their gun, and the kind that can’t wait to use their gun.”  About right. 

12 hours ago, T-Dub said:

The guy we've spent the last 50 pages rehashing?  Yeah I remember him too.  :D

Dare I say we miss preseason football?  Yikes.

This year I actually do miss preseason. I wanted to see how our dude was going to do before the games that matter start. 

3 hours ago, Gary said:

How did Burrow do on Thurs night. Screw everyone's politics on this thread. There is a place for this, and it's not in sports so screw the lot of you for messing up the NFL. 

Nothing of note but hes ready..

Now its up to the offense line to give him time and keep him healthy..

• SF2 locked this topic

Archived