Look what you can order now

1 hour ago, crazycat said:

I wonder if I can find someone to remove the Palmer name and replace it with the Burrow name? I have one of the Rebok pro-bowl jersey's the wife got me, back when he mattered.

Kochs Sporting Goods can likely do it for you..

1 hour ago, spicoli said:

Kochs Sporting Goods can likely do it for you..

Thanks,

There is a Fanatics in Columbus that I might try. I'm in Springfield, but I would be willing to drive to Cincinnati. Besides I like the Rebok jerseys better than the Nike.

4 minutes ago, crazycat said:

Thanks,

There is a Fanatics in Columbus that I might try. I'm in Springfield, but I would be willing to drive to Cincinnati. Besides I like the Rebok jerseys better than the Nike.

Amen dude, I still have my AJ orange reebok jersey and I love it. I want to get a Burrow one but I'm almost wondering if the Bengals do the same thing as they did with Palmer and change the design soon after (was it the next year? I can't remember)

1 minute ago, Griever said:

Amen dude, I still have my AJ orange reebok jersey and I love it. I want to get a Burrow one but I'm almost wondering if the Bengals do the same thing as they did with Palmer and change the design soon after (was it the next year? I can't remember)

Sounds like a good Mikey move.

That way you buy two jerseys.

3 hours ago, crazycat said:

I wonder if I can find someone to remove the Palmer name and replace it with the Burrow name? I have one of the Rebok pro-bowl jersey's the wife got me, back when he mattered.

like others mentioned, koch will, hell they even have old reebok palmer jerseys with burrow added for sale.. saw them posted on their facebook, i was like "hey... thats a reebok jersey"

31 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

like others mentioned, koch will, hell they even have old reebok palmer jerseys with burrow added for sale.. saw them posted on their facebook, i was like "hey... thats a reebok jersey"

Great thanks for the info. Since I am in Springfield, were are they located in Cincy? I have a little knowledge of Cincinnati, but not in depth.

Archived