Jesus plane tickets are cheap christ.

So i decided to see what cheap prices were out there for football season. and with airlines, or most, doing free cancellations still, if cheap enough i was going to book the first week or two to come out for my new season tickets.

tickets from denver to cvg.... taxes included, finaly cost...  $20.22

so i booked every football weekend that was that price... which was 8...

8 weeks, 2 round trip tickets, 16 round trip tickets from denver to cincy..... was $323.52. TOTAL.

obviously at least half will be cancelled... but still...  should be able to get to 3-4 games for nearly nothing... and i have $500-600 in vouchers from my cancelled acation, and i have 69,000 frontier points, and on poverty airline (frontier) thats almost 7 one way tickets...

so i might be able to score 6-7 games worth of flight free..

and my friends are about to find out just how much of a couch sleeping free loader i can be!

so excited for football... hope it happens normally.

2 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

So i decided to see what cheap prices were out there for football season. and with airlines, or most, doing free cancellations still, if cheap enough i was going to book the first week or two to come out for my new season tickets.

8 weeks, 2 round trip tickets, 16 round trip tickets from denver to cincy..... was $323.52. TOTAL.

obviously at least half will be cancelled... but still...  should be able to get to 3-4 games for nearly nothing... and i have $500-600 in vouchers from my cancelled acation, and i have 69,000 frontier points, and on poverty airline (frontier) thats almost 7 one way tickets...

and my friends are about to find out just how much of a couch sleeping free loader i can be!

Holy crap! That is cheap!! For that, I could fly to Denver to see my friend.

That is, if I were so inclined right now. 

1 minute ago, Shebengal said:

Holy crap! That is cheap!! For that, I could fly to Denver to see my friend.

That is, if I were so inclined right now. 

if the season were starting in the next few weeks i wouldnt be going anywhere, but im hoping be september things will be back to some kind of normal

Just now, claptonrocks said:

Or to China..😎

LOL, I'll pass on the China trip. The only country I would really like to go to is Russia. I have an Architectural degree, so all those buildings there intrigue me. Of course I would probably end up in the Gulag for taking pictures.

4 hours ago, GoBengals said:

Damn that's cheap man!  It's nice to see you excited about our team again!  Seems like you lost interest after Palmer left.

On 4/24/2020 at 3:30 PM, whodey? said:

Damn that's cheap man!  It's nice to see you excited about our team again!  Seems like you lost interest after Palmer left.

that 100% was the case, on top of a new QB/team, my oldest is a fan and is 14, so its great to travel together, etc..... I read Daltons scouting report and was disheartened, man was that thing spot on. "likely backup at next lever" "panics in pocket under pressure" "accuracy problems down field" "doesnt have arm to make all throws at next level" "great at pre snaps reads, problems adjusting after the snap"  i mean spot on aside from the fact he got handed a starting gig with a pile of talent around him.

Hobson said it best in a preview article about the colts game: "Andy is a guy who needs a lot of weapons, Andrew luck is the weapon".  I am excited to have a weapon under center again!

On 4/24/2020 at 4:38 PM, Cat said:

WTF man - just to fly my wife back from her home town (also in TX) was $600.

id pay $600 to not be in texas.

On 4/24/2020 at 4:53 PM, Jason said:

Raleigh to Cincinnati is $200.

thats not too bad these days.

Archived