Day 3 Wish List

I know absolutely nothing about any of the players left, but we obviously need to go OL, but I can forgive getting another LB. We need at least 2 more. We had nothing beside Pratt. Evans and Nickerson couldn't make any other team's roster.

I know it'd be hard to find an OT as phenomenal as Hart, let alone one as good as Jonah Williams almost might be, but on the crazy outside chance that one of them gets injured or is somehow maybe not as great as we thought they were... It'd be nice to have an option that belongs in the NFL.

13 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I know it'd be hard to find an OT as phenomenal as Hart, let alone one as good as Jonah Williams almost might be, but on the crazy outside chance that one of them gets injured or is somehow maybe not as great as we thought they were... It'd be nice to have an option that belongs in the NFL.

Who knows what their plan is. Maybe they're going to try to get a vet FA after camp cuts or that gets released this week after his team drafts a young pup. Maybe find a diamond in the undrafted rough.  After the encouraging FA so far, I'm starting to have faith that they have a plan. Blind faith most likely, but faith nonetheless.

3 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Who knows what their plan is. Maybe they're going to try to get a vet FA after camp cuts or that gets released this week after his team drafts a young pup. Maybe find a diamond in the undrafted rough.  After the encouraging FA so far, I'm starting to have faith that they have a plan. Blind faith most likely, but faith nonetheless.

a9d13ccf546142a4bc9a3452af684da9.jpg

During pre-draft period, I think we were tied to Bradlee Anae, edge rusher from Utah. 

Vikings have 13 picks TODAY, crazy so maybe they look to move up. 

I have seen OT Charles from LSU as a 4th round and a 7th, Pat Kirwan was positive on him the other day on the radio. 

I like the draft so far - this team is better at drafting when it does not try and get 'cute' (Ross, Og, Sample) and sticks to known commodities. 

26 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

During pre-draft period, I think we were tied to Bradlee Anae, edge rusher from Utah. 

Vikings have 13 picks TODAY, crazy so maybe they look to move up. 

I have seen OT Charles from LSU as a 4th round and a 7th, Pat Kirwan was positive on him the other day on the radio. 

I like the draft so far - this team is better at drafting when it does not try and get 'cute' (Ross, Og, Sample) and sticks to known commodities. 

I love Charles' versatility.  I know he has some baggage, but I would take a flier on him at this point.

Still have Dalton as trade bait FWIW.

Guards  Bartch Bredeson Stenburg Kindley Simpson

Linebackers  Dye  Davis-Gaither

Ends  Lynch  Anea

Tackles  Adams  Charles   Winnebago

Two guards  a D end and another linebacker would make me a happy camper

1 hour ago, BengalFanInTO said:

If we don’t take an offensive lineman in the 4th people around here are going to fucking loose it.

In Round 4 I’d like Akeem Davis-Gaither

or John Simpson

Yeah I’d like to see them address the o line 

What broadcast has everyone been watching?  Our new TV setup doesn’t allow for a quick and easy switch between networks, so I have been exclusively on ESPN...and I do not like that they don’t give details on any trades.  It’s just: Team A traded back into the round, then Goodell mentions that Team B traded the 

pick to Team A, and Team A picks player X. There is no mention of what picks were given up, nor how many positions the team “moved up”, etc.  it’s not a huge deal, but it bugs me.  😠

Is it the same on ABC???

🦗

7 minutes ago, IsaacCurtis:TheReal#85 said:

At this point, any OT is a project and will not start next year anyway. RT should be what we draft first next year.

OG or a guy who can play OT/OG like Bartch or Charles. Or Muti or Biadasz if they clear medicals.

But I still think backer is the biggest need. ADG or trade back.

I’d love to be able to trade back, get an extra 4th and still get ADG.  That may be a dream scenario at this point. 

ROUNDS 5-7 now that we picked Round 4 already ...

RB

Michael Warren II, 5’9, 226 lbs, Cincinnati

WR

Antonio Gandy-Golden, 6’4, 223 lbs, Liberty

Collin Johnson, 6’6, 222 lbs, Texas

OT

Alex Taylor, 6’8, 308 lbs, South Carolina State 

Charlie Heck, 6’8, 311 lbs, North Carolina

Trey Adams, 6’8, 318 lbs, Washington

Terence Steele, 6’6, 312 lbs, Texas Tech

Yasir Durant, 6’6, 331 lbs, Missouri

G

Ben Bredeson, 6’5, 315 lbs, Michigan

Solomon Kindley, 6’3, 337 lbs, Georgia

Logan Stenberg, 6’6, 317 lbs, Kentucky

DE

Bryce Sterk, 6’5, 261 lbs, Montana State

DT

Darrion Daniels, 6’3, 311 lbs, Nebraska

Auzoyah Alufohai, 6’4, 320 lbs, West Georgia

LB

Shaquille Quarterman, 6’0, 234 lbs, Miami 

CB

Harrison Hand, 5’11, 197 lbs, Temple

K

Rodrigo Blankenship, 6’1, 190 lbs, Georgia

P

Joseph Charlton, 6’4, 195 lbs, South Carolina

11 hours ago, Hooky said:

They drafted another LT late, which is a reasonable emergency option if Jonah can't play.

Archived