Dalton Released

whodey365

3 minutes ago, OU_Stripes said:

Thanks for one of the (if not the) best decades this franchise has ever managed, Andy. Go somewhere, prove your haters wrong, and get us a juicy comp pick.

Agreed. I wish for nothing but the best for Dalton moving forward. He did lots of good things for the franchise and city. He’s a good, good dude. 

7 minutes ago, OU_Stripes said:

Thanks for one of the (if not the) best decades this franchise has ever managed, Andy. Go somewhere, prove your haters wrong, and get us a juicy comp pick.

I'll root for him wherever he ends up. Other than the North.

58 minutes ago, membengal said:

I made a donation to his foundation with a note thanking him for his time here. $14 is what I could spare and seemed apropos.

I did the same.

Wishing them nothing but the best. They will surely be missed in this city. 

fuck him.

wasted a decade of my life, wasted a top 10 defense, wasted the prime of AJs career.

he got paid $83,000,000 to drop the ball.... i mean literally and figuratively...

good fucking riddance. 

worst 10 years of my sports life.

what could possibly be worse than know you had no chance to win it all? after two playoff games, you knew he couldnt do it.. the dfense outscored him in one of them. 

and to sit there for 7 more season with that nightmare looming, knowing the defense and weapons would drag him into the playoffs 3 more time... (one he didnt play, and unironically thats the one we technically won if the refs didnt fuck us 3 times.

no more backfield screen pass interceptions..... no more throwing a pick and hurting yourslf making a tackle. no more fumbling with no one around you in the playoffs. no more squeeky girly voice in pre game hype talks or playoffs after throwing a pick.

its. finally. fucking. over.

Archived