Bengals getting new jerseys?

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2020/05/15/boomer-esiason-wants-bengals-redo-horrific-uniforms-jerseys/

I think Boomer takes it a little far, I don't think what we have is "horrific" but I do think there are aspects of it that havent aged well over time (side panels). Go back to the leaping tigers unis! Another thing i liked about those...traditional numbers.

Some striped armed sleeves would be nice too  like so ...

(but NEVER alter the helmet)

Cincinnati Bengals Uniforms: Is It Time For A New Look? - LWOSports

As already mentioned, I really like the idea of stripes going fully across the shoulders ...

(but NEVER go with gradient numbers, which should be banned)

bengals-cedric

370b3135df0d4cdbdfe43f362d0c5831

5 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

A very toned down and simple style ... (too basic for me)

Clean Updated Concept Uniforms : bengals

Not me, the more toned down the better. Granted, with orange as one of your colors I'm not sure how down you can go.

Seriously, if you look at all the mostr recognizable unis (Cowboys/Packers/<gag> Stealers) they all pretty much said no thanks to the Niki-fication of their unis and I wish the Bengals would reverse theirs. Go back to the 80s striping and maybe tone down the orange a bit and I'm a happy camper.

50 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

One option would just be going back to these ...

I like those, for their classic look. I liked the wider black stripes though in the later iteration, didn't look as dated

Goodberry on Twitter: "But uniforms? They changed them after ...

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

One option would just be going back to these ...

97942017-109228980800140-4097879366149447057-n

I’m all for it. Or making it a “throwback alternate” in place of the orange (which I like, but that jersey is still my favorite all time).

https://www.nflshop.com/cincinnati-bengals/mens-cincinnati-bengals-joe-burrow-nike-white-2nd-alternate-vapor-limited-jersey/t-69151348+p-258724930343+z-8-1463428817

BURROW COLOR RUSH LIMITED.. well so ir black and orange limited...

the first non silk screened crap jersey is up!

$150

"This is a special event item. Orders containing this product will be shipped separately. This item will be shipped no later than Tuesday, November 17th."

7 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Reportedly, the elites are out there. Closest I could come to finding was the price:$300+ 

If I pay 300 bucks for a jersey it better come with a cheerleader inside of it.

The mockups with MORE orange and MORE stripes are just hideous.  Like ugly sneaker trends..

The white rash uniforms work so well because they get away from that clown appearance.  Build on those. Make a classy, tough inverted home version in black and viola, done..

Fix the shoulder swaths to look more like the sleeve shape that *Dalton wore and less like the bunched up round mess everyone else wore. In 2020 how is this difficult?

I don't expect the helmet design to go away in this lifetime..

35172329-5fef-44c4-bdeb-5e61b9af229d-lar

4 hours ago, BENGALS666 said:

The mockups with MORE orange and MORE stripes are just hideous.  Like ugly sneaker trends..

The white rash uniforms work so well because they get away from that clown appearance.  Build on those. Make a classy, tough inverted home version in black and viola, done..

Fix the shoulder swaths to look more like the sleeve shape that *Dalton wore and less like the bunched up round mess everyone else wore. In 2020 how is this difficult?

I don't expect the helmet design to go away in this lifetime..

35172329-5fef-44c4-bdeb-5e61b9af229d-lar

I could live with that. Maybe outline the stripes in orange to add a bit more color?

And whoever came up with that green crap has mental problems.

On 5/23/2020 at 12:10 PM, Le Tigre said:

Reportedly, the elites are out there. Closest I could come to finding was the price:$300+ 

Have just been casually browsing, so they may be less somewhere else. 

those are always pretty hard to find any cheaper, usually excluded from sales like they were this weekend, especially if looking for burrow, his stuff is listed as a "special event item" probably for the whole year.

Archived