Season Predictions...

How many wins this season ?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins this season ?

• 14-16
    • 11-13
    • 0-3
    • I don't care, I just want to talk about 2 players who are no longer here...

17 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

what happens if we dont have a season?

1.  We'll have a virtual football season.  In that case at least we'll have no injuries other than repetitive strain injuries.

2.  People with season tickets will be cussing everyone in the NFL ownership.  To include burning effigies of Mike Brown.

3.  Tailgate's and block parties, with rerun's of old game's viewed on large projection screens, will become fashionable.  To include tape circles on the ground 6 feet apart in the fashion of Twister which could easily spawn a tailgate game.

4.  Virtual nude mud wrestling with only one cheerleader per mud pit.  Just because...

5.  Binge sports movies.

6.  Buy a foosball table..

7.  Discuss the merits of Dalton and Palmer until your dead horse amazingly comes back to life.  ...or find something else to discuss like Katie and her luscious hips...

8.  Move to Prague or Munich...

9.  Actually spend quality time with your significant other on a Sunday instead of being glued to the TV.  Note:  Competitive drinking games are still allowed.  Ie… used to be drink every time Collinsworth chokes on Steeler's cock.

10.  We'll enjoy our perfect undefeated season...

7 wins is our floor.

I, too, believe we played better than our record last year. We saw our offensive line, with lesser personnel, vastly improve over the last half of the season.

The defense has had money, experience, and winning culture injecting into it. It will be way better.

Burrow, Mixon, an improved offensive line more familiar with scheme...

Orange and black colored glasses, for sure, but with a relatively weak schedule, and strong, vocal leaders coming aboard, this team will bounce back big time.

1 hour ago, Numbers said:

9.  Actually spend quality time with your significant other on a Sunday instead of being glued to the TV.  Note:  Competitive drinking games are still allowed.  Ie… used to be drink every time Collinsworth chokes on Steeler's cock.

You should have died from alcohol poisoning by now.

8 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I think between 11-5 (ceiling) and 7-9 (floor).  If I had to pick an exact record, I would say 10-6 

I don't understand the pessimism.  The schedule is not that daunting. 

The 5.5 win total is a clear over. That is practically stealing from Vegas.

You can also win $3,000 on a $100 bet that the Bengals win the division, which is also worth the risk. 

Ill take the risk..

With my winnings ($9000) Im going to 

party like there's no tomorrow after toasting JB over and over...

Lets do this!!

On 5/6/2020 at 10:41 PM, Gary said:

5-11 or 6-10. Or We can do like a Mahomes, or Garappolo type turn around and win a ton of games?

Probably not, so I puck 5-11 or 6-10. Leaning towards 5-11.

Mahomes didn't start a game until week 17 of his rookie season.  Garappolo didn't start a game until his 3rd year in the league.  Tom Brady threw 3 passes his rookie season.   Peyton Manning was 3-13 and threw 28 picks his rookie year.   Cam Newton started day 1 and  had a pretty good freshman year but the team was still only 6-10.  Prescott, Wilson and Dalton are really the only guys who started day 1 and actually accomplished something recently.   

History would indicate Burrow will struggle quite a bit behind a still suspect and very green O line and coaching staff to say the least.  Hopefully Green and Ross are actually 100% and this 2nd round TE we drafted last year can actually play,  it would make things far easier.   Yeah, I threw Ross in there.  There is no doubt IF he could stay healthy and run some simple catch and run routes he could disrupt a defense.   Tyreek Hill terrifies  defenses. 

Archived