Just hard-nosed stiller futbawww

"If i had knew they was gonna fine me $75,000, I would have tried to kill him."  -James Harrison

Just a classy, classy, - and you can ask anyone -  first class classy organization doing classy things the Right Way.

I ain’t gonna say what

To be fair we don't know if it was money.  It could have been HGH.   :ninja:

10 hours ago, T-Dub said:

To be fair we don't know if it was money.  It could have been HGH.   :ninja:

I like what one of the Redditors said "Oh, I'm sure it was a strongly worded letter admonishing him for his actions." :8_laughing:

this line is fabulous. I interpret it as lathered  in cynicism, but I'm sure the Stooler fans being read to don't get it.

"But for a coach like Mike Tomlin, who always enjoys favored status among coaches, being regarded as a virtuous coach and a moral compass within the NFL, the amount of incidents with him continue to increase."

it gets better, in the comments section. Clearly a Stooler fan's comment

yo Harrison needs to shut up, he's always saying stuff that he shouldn't. He used to be my favorite player but he's just a loser now

sounds like an acknowledgement of their tactics, but this scumbag is taking issue with Harrison discussing it, not that it happened.  And this if from a literate fan.

57 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

this line is fabulous. I interpret it as lathered  in cynicism, but I'm sure the Stooler fans being read to don't get it.

"But for a coach like Mike Tomlin, who always enjoys favored status among coaches, being regarded as a virtuous coach and a moral compass within the NFL, the amount of incidents with him continue to increase."

And to be honest, its the slobbering sports media that have been defending Tomlin and the Stealer organization for years and have created their bogus narrative that every other team knows is bullshit.   Tomlin did something that I suspect many other teams have done over the years but certain teams get away with anything.  

45 minutes ago, Cricket said:

The NFL has already looked into this.  To show that the mean business, they were going to suspend Burfict for a season, but realized that he no longer played for the Bengals...and dropped it.  😎

Future wording of suspensions from the NFL will be to suspend Burfict or another Bengal player of their choosing

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

And to be honest, its the slobbering sports media that have been defending Tomlin and the Stealer organization for years and have created their bogus narrative that every other team knows is bullshit.   Tomlin did something that I suspect many other teams have done over the years but certain teams get away with anything.  

Just like the real world in many if not all aspects, there are the Haves and the Have Nots and the rules are different for each even if the rules are unwritten.

On 5/16/2020 at 5:30 PM, Jupiter Fan said:

Man has there been bigger scumbag LBs than Harrison or Porter? Romanowski comes close, but Harrison really outdid himself with that comment.

Brain damage/CTE gettin worse with age?

Hey, don’t be trashing a former Bengal. 😋

image.png

4 hours ago, Cat said:

Sam Adams was pretty worthless too.

Without actually studying tape, my perception is that (at least when playing the stealers) the opposing offensive lineman would let Sam pick a gap and then push him from the side.  Sam had great straight-ahead strength, but was susceptible to being controlled from the side.  The second problem (at least in my mind, and, again, without actually studying tape) was that the Bengals never thought to send anyone through the massive gap where Sam used to be before the push to the side, which was where the running back was coming through.  😠

On 5/15/2020 at 9:01 AM, ArmyBengal said:

I threw up a little in my mouth reading that. 

What a load of BS!

On 5/18/2020 at 8:37 AM, Cat said:

Sam Adams was pretty worthless too.

I remember when that fat lazy sack of shit couldn't practice early on and his famous quote was "I'll be there when the bullets are flying". Meaning, he'll be ready when the real games start. Yeah right. 

NFL injury report 2006:

Sam Adams ....doubtful (fat) ........

Archived