I'm Back and new Tailgate spot

MOC

Been way too long and good to be back among the good people on this board. Have been mourning the loss of our tailgate spot at EZR's old space, but have come back anew.

Will try and post more later but was just catching up and saw this post and thought I'd join in.

New tailgate spot is off of West Third just west of Central. There is a new parking area right on the NW corner, but we are the next "road" to the west. (used to be and still may be called John St.) Road goes up the hill and we are in the parking lot all the way up at the top, far north end. (Unless the weather is bad, then we're in the same lot but under the 71 North overpass). Lots of "new" people there, but Gary, McNay (fka KreyZHorse), sometimes C Hamet, miniMOC and others are regulars. Gary has unofficially taken over the title of tailgate King (officially bestowed by moi) as we have had "trouble" making the trip down from Columbus on a regular basis. Hoping to correct that this year. Still in Section 156, Row 2, Seats 5 and 6 (unless the Mexican Beer Virus changes things?) If that happens we'll be happily ensconced in Section 420 with our season ticket fees providing the "entertainment" 🥳 Hoping to post more often and looking forward to seeing some or all of you again!

MOC out!!!   

1 hour ago, MOC said:

Been way too long and good to be back among the good people on this board. Have been mourning the loss of our tailgate spot at EZR's old space, but have come back anew.

Will try and post more later but was just catching up and saw this post and thought I'd join in.

New tailgate spot is off of West Third just west of Central. There is a new parking area right on the NW corner, but we are the next "road" to the west. (used to be and still may be called John St.) Road goes up the hill and we are in the parking lot all the way up at the top, far north end. (Unless the weather is bad, then we're in the same lot but under the 71 North overpass). Lots of "new" people there, but Gary, McNay (fka KreyZHorse), sometimes C Hamet, miniMOC and others are regulars. Gary has unofficially taken over the title of tailgate King (officially bestowed by moi) as we have had "trouble" making the trip down from Columbus on a regular basis. Hoping to correct that this year. Still in Section 156, Row 2, Seats 5 and 6 (unless the Mexican Beer Virus changes things?) If that happens we'll be happily ensconced in Section 420 with our season ticket fees providing the "entertainment" 🥳 Hoping to post more often and looking forward to seeing some or all of you again!

MOC out!!!   

Heeeyyyyy!!!!!!!

Great news and great to hear from you.  Cat is on here, too, and was asking about you and the tailgate.

I still have season tics and go to the games with the former Grade School Gary who now teaches grade school.

Last year at one of the half time activities I got to accompany Ickey Woods on to the field for a Bengals veterans recognition program.

Son was in front of me with Anthony Munoz.

We were in the south end zone, Ickey almost shuffled on my foot.

I was scanning the stands for you and the crew.

A number of posters on here are in Section 104, just to your left.

I have not met any of them yet.

Will try to catch up with you some this year.

Good to see you, bud - was up there last summer to show the rest of my family my escapades, and was looking for the old spot to show them. Glad to see you're still around!

Archived