LSU's 4 and 5 Receiver Offensive Sets

19 hours ago, Duluoz said:

Criminy...these guys make huge salaries to tell us dopes what we're seeing on the field, with all the technical Xs and Os, and you're saying they're incompetent? Might as well watch with the volume off then.

Most are lazy.

Those dolts do not know the difference between a "reverse" and an end-around. 

If I hear "shuttle" pas again, I am going to vomit.

His Junior Year they would usually keep 6 or 7 in to protect the QB. Burrow doesn't like this and once he gained the confidence of the team and coaches. He explained to them why he only want 5 man protection, they listened, and he and the team flourished. I expect a similar dynamic here. We'll try to protect him using max protection until Zac and Callahan listen to him.  

5 hours ago, bfine said:

His Junior Year they would usually keep 6 or 7 in to protect the QB. Burrow doesn't like this and once he gained the confidence of the team and coaches. He explained to them why he only want 5 man protection, they listened, and he and the team flourished. I expect a similar dynamic here. We'll try to protect him using max protection until Zac and Callahan listen to him.  

I can't stop laughing. Hopefully these stupid coaches won't get in his way. Fuck sake. The Burrow blowing has got to a hilarious level. The same things were said after the quitter was drafted. He was going to break all of our QB records and win multiple Super Bowls. And no, this situation isn't any different. And yes, I want him to succeed obviously, but we'll see.

56 minutes ago, Hooky said:

I can't stop laughing. Hopefully these stupid coaches won't get in his way. Fuck sake. The Burrow blowing has got to a hilarious level. The same things were said after the quitter was drafted. He was going to break all of our QB records and win multiple Super Bowls. And no, this situation isn't any different. And yes, I want him to succeed obviously, but we'll see.

Looking for where in my post I said he'd break all our records and win multiple Super bowls. 

Archived