2020 Season

Go Skins

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/29666852/source-reds-pirates-game-saturday-postponed-positive-test

Games between the Reds and Pirates on Saturday and Sunday have been postponed after a Cincinnati player tested positive for the coronavirus on Friday, Major League Baseball announced.

The teams were informed of the positive test after Friday's game in Cincinnati.

The Reds and Pirates could potentially play a doubleheader on Monday, when both have an off-day. They have two more series in which they can make up lost games, too.

The Reds have started the contact-tracing process to potentially isolate players who came into contact with the infected player. The team is likely to undergo increased testing beyond the standard every-other-day saliva test.

6.5 out with 23 games to go.  So it's not over but they really need to win most of their games at this point.

Trade deadline got us Bradly and Goodwin so that may help some.

Bullpen has been the most disappointing, batting 2nd.

I thought we might have traded Bauer for some prospects since his contract is up after this year, but I guess they still think they are in it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 8:13 PM, Jamie_B said:

and considering they spent all that money on a few different guys it's pretty sad

If 5hey put this same batting lineup on the fueld next year they wont break 500...

Votto contract was horrible..

Get contact hitters..

Hell even they can homer in that tiny

park...

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

If 5hey put this same batting lineup on the fueld next year they wont break 500...

Votto contract was horrible..

Get contact hitters..

Hell even they can homer in that tiny

park...

yeah Votto isnt the player he used to be for sure

Do you realize the average ticket price for a game has gone from 20 to 40 bucks since 2016??

If I'm paying 40 fir just myself I better see some excitement!!.

Doubles triples stolen bases ..

Some great base running ..

Im not paying to watch alot of guys playing home run derby for 3 hours..

When will they ever learn..

11 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Do you realize the average ticket price for a game has gone from 20 to 40 bucks since 2016??

If I'm paying 40 fir just myself I better see some excitement!!.

Doubles triples stolen bases ..

Some great base running ..

Im not paying to watch alot of guys playing home run derby for 3 hours..

When will they ever learn..

I don't even mind Pitchers Duels. I suspected the 1st game of that playoff series would be just that, but when you leave two innings in the end of the games with bases loaded and cant score even one run on that you deserve to lose.

I hope they figure out the short game but I'm afraid Bauer is likely pitched himself into a contract we cant afford.

7 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I don't even mind Pitchers Duels. I suspected the 1st game of that playoff series would be just that, but when you leave two innings in the end of the games with bases loaded and cant score even one run on that you deserve to lose.

I hope they figure out the short game but I'm afraid Bauer is likely pitched himself into a contract we cant afford.

Oh Id think Bauer left for LA (Angels Dodgers) or NY (Mets Yanks)

right after they lost..

Cant blame him..

St Louis is another destination possibly..thats a pitchers park and yes the Cards are a contact team on offense...

Archived