RIP Onyx

Jamie_B

14 hours ago, ShotZ said:

I'm totally heartbroken to hear of this. Gone too soon. Love ya ONYX! May you rest in the right hand of the Lord! Prayers for strength and peace for family and friends! Hope your hurt is healing Jamie B

Thanks ShotZ. I had a good cry talking to a mutual friend yesterday about it, and am sitting down right now writing a eulogy since his family asked me to speak. The pen to paper stuff makes this real. :(

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Thanks ShotZ. I had a good cry talking to a mutual friend yesterday about it, and am sitting down right now writing a eulogy since his family asked me to speak. The pen to paper stuff makes this real. :(

If there is any information about funeral memorial services information available please pass it along...assuming it's public of course.  I've google a couple times and haven't seen a match.

3 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

If there is any information about funeral memorial services information available please pass it along...assuming it's public of course.  I've google a couple times and haven't seen a match.

That's still being worked out, should know soon.

Because of COVID the funeral is going to be a drive through visitation. Friends and family will be having a private zoom on Sunday.

Funeral home.

Hall & Jordan Funeral Homes located at 11400 Winton Rd, Cincinnati, Ohio 45240 to make available on Sunday, August, 9th, 2 to 3pm, a "drive-thru" visitation

They've asked that to honor Jason ...

To honor Jason's memory and to add meaning to his untimely death, we beg that, in lieu of flowers, that each of you register and vote for mature, responsible, well-informed, and morally decent leaders who will unify us and set national health policies and measures to protect our children, siblings, friends, and all of us as we try to survive this global pandemic. Because COVID-19 really IS a big deal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bengalrick said:

I remember Onyx well and he is going to be sorely missed. I haven't posted on here in God knows how long but had to sign in to give my belated condolences to his family and friends. I used to really enjoy his insight on here.

thanks man, miss having you around

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Bengals_12th_Man said:

I haven't logged on here in forever, life gets in the way... I had to get on here though to say that Onyx was always a good man and someone I liked on here. I hope he's at peace and my thoughts are with his family. God speed, Onyx. 

Hope you're doing well.

8 hours ago, BengalsOwn said:

Wow, very sorry to read that. As someone who is currently recovering from Covid, this is pretty tough to read 😬

I've had another friend that got it and recovered. Most people do.

Stay safe man. Keep us posted.