AJ Green hurts left leg

13 hours ago, membengal said:

There’s also a camp thread where this was posted as well long before this thread. But that’s not as fun as hysteria thread starting I suppose.

This thread was posted before any mention of an  actual  injury in the camp thread.   And my thread contains no hysteria just the report.  It also happens to be AJ Green.   So what seems to be your problem?

9 hours ago, SF2 said:

This thread was posted before any mention of an  actual  injury in the camp thread.   And my thread contains no hysteria just the report.  It also happens to be AJ Green.   So what seems to be your problem?

Auden Tate is a play away from starting now..

Im good with him..He had a good rookie year..

Next up....

14 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Dear Mr SF2,

Could you please add the phrase "Stop me if you've heard this before" to the beginning of the title of this thread.

Sincerely,

High School Harry

LOL, If I were the coach I wouldn’t have Green out there much IF we didn’t have a rookie QB.   That isn’t the case though. 

guess that was to be expected, wonder at this point they pretty much shelve him til week 1 considering last year. Was hoping for him to build more repoire with Burrow. Burrow has already mentioned in interviews how he already knows how to read Boyd's body language coming out of breaks and stuff.

Archived