No Fans for Home Opener

10 hours ago, Cricket said:

But the NFL COULD say zero fans for each location...if equality was desired.

That would violate the CBA. The league and players split revenues per a formula in the CBA. The league has a good faith obligation to the players to collect the revenue it can. That's what the salary cap is tied to. 

17 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

The mandate was made, statutorily, by Ohio’s (former) Interim Health Director. Unelected bureaucrat, although is a Doctor (or plays one on TV) 

May try these HS games myself here coming up.

From what I understand, fans at the HS games are being limited to family members of the participants. 

7 hours ago, Shebengal said:

From what I understand, fans at the HS games are being limited to family members of the participants. 

Not completely right.  There are a limited number of Tickets sold but families of players gets first dibs.  It also depends on what county you are in. DeWine has declared some counties hotspots. 

17 hours ago, SF2 said:

Not completely right.  There are a limited number of Tickets sold but families of players gets first dibs.  It also depends on what county you are in. DeWine has declared some counties hotspots. 

I think all tickets are presale during school hours. At least that’s how it is at my niece’s high school. (However, they’re in Indiana.)

8 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

I think all tickets are presale during school hours. At least that’s how it is at my niece’s high school. (However, they’re in Indiana.)

That is the way they are handled in my Dublin districts. All purchases are on-line, and limited to 2 tickets. Also, asking for family members of players and staff only. Not sure how they sort that out totally, but they do ask for ones’ player/staff relation.

On 9/10/2020 at 6:33 PM, RayDoggBengal said:

Mine the same date and time but I'm not getting any so you can have mine. lol

On 9/10/2020 at 6:38 PM, MOC said:

Thanks RDB, but if all that's left at that point are the $600 club seats I won't be buying any either. Normal seats are second row south end zone (156) so I wouldn't even know how to act in the "Club" 🤪 

Just got my tics for the two games.

Logged in right at 10:00 for some reason the Click Here to Reseat or 2020 Reseat buttons would not work :1018:  :panicbutton:

Called ticket office  513-455-8888 :telephone:

for help :help:.

Talked to the ticket rep  :liberalmedia:

And he hooked me up with my usual two seats from my season ticket pack :dance:

So maybe try calling right at 10:00.

:pissing::fistpump:

Archived