Mackensie Alexander arrested for battery in Florida

RayDoggBengal

"I can tell you that we have helicopter and ground searches in Okeechobee County that will be going on through the night," the Collier Country Sheriff's Department said in a statement obtained by Pelissero.

https://www.nfl.com/news/bengals-cb-mackensie-alexander-leaves-team-to-search-for-missing-father

It's against the person his father was with.  At this point I have no problem with this if it was me it may be a murder charge if I thought he did something to my father.

36 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Well, the Bengals sure can pick them.

What a bum.  Can't wait for more stupidity once the season starts.

Um.. he beat up the guy who probably killed his Dad.  Maybe read the article before doing your "Hurrdurrr Bengals" routine.

20 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Um.. he beat up the guy who probably killed his Dad.  Maybe read the article before doing your "Hurrdurrr Bengals" routine.

And got arrested in the process.  I wonder how old this guy is?  Yeah, real tough guy - 28 year old athlete beats up old man. 

He's a dumbass.   

Gotta love Bengal fans defending the stupidity of Bengal players.   It's hard to sort out the truth at this point. But one thing is clear - Alexander is living up to the Bengal name 100%

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2020/08/25/mackensie-alexander-leaves-camp-authorities-search-his-missing-father/3438507001/

38 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

And got arrested in the process.  I wonder how old this guy is?  Yeah, real tough guy - 28 year old athlete beats up old man. 

He's a dumbass.   

Gotta love Bengal fans defending the stupidity of Bengal players.   It's hard to sort out the truth at this point. But one thing is clear - Alexander is living up to the Bengal name 100%

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2020/08/25/mackensie-alexander-leaves-camp-authorities-search-his-missing-father/3438507001/

This isn't about being a Bengals fan, it's about being a son.  This is so much bigger then football.

7 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Get used to his comments..

Hes allways been negative.. .

Laughable  to me...

I admit I'm not drinking the Kool-Aid on this team either but the story here is this guy's father disappearing, not some minor brawl with the main suspect.

14 hours ago, tibor75 said:

He's a dumbass.   

Stop being an asshole.

2 hours ago, membengal said:

As always, just a note to say that Tibor should be banned. 

They've found Alexander's father alive, which is great news.

Really?  Just because you don’t like his takes?  I don’t necessarily agree with him, but sometimes I do.  He’s like the raging Id inside all of us.  Don’t take it all so seriously.  

Well, well, looks like ol Tibor has been vindicated.

Nope, the Dad wasn't killed.  Nope, Alexander didn't just commit assault on the man who murdered him.   Mainly because he wasn't murdered.

And here is this nugget:

According to police, Alexandre, 65, was left behind by Mauricet Etienne, who accompanied him on the trip on Monday. In a missing person report released Wednesday, Etienne, a friend of Alexandre’s for more than 10 years, said he lost track of his friend and searched for three hours before driving home to alert Alexandre’s wife. 

Will Alexander apologize? 

I look forward to this clown committing personal foul penalties during the season. 

Tibor needs his ass beat a couple times just to know what it feels like to be on that end of things.

He's supposed to be a Dr or some shit but I could never imagine a Dr having the maturity level of a teenage girl. Just doesn't jibe. 

Missing father of NFL player found safe

OKEECHOBEE, Fla. (CBS12) — The missing father of an NFL player who left training camp to help in the search is safe.

The Okeechobee Sheriff's Office says Jean Odney Alexandre, 65, of Immokalee, walked up to a ranger station at the Kissimmee Prairie Preserve State Park in Okeechobee at 7:15 a.m. on Thursday. He disappeared on Monday night.

The sheriff's office says he's in good health and will be turned over to family members.

His son, Mackensie Alexander, a defensive back for the Cincinnati Bengals, came to Florida to help search for his father but ended up getting arrested on a battery charge for getting into a confrontation with a man who reportedly left his father behind while picking palmetto berries.

https://cbs12.com/news/local/missing-father-of-nfl-player-found-safe

Archived