Mackensie Alexander arrested for battery in Florida

RayDoggBengal

5 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

I didn't say you did.  I said that action, as well as calling for him to be banned, are ridiculous and soft. 

Tibor lives to belittle the teams past faiilures.. Hes a bore to me but banning him because i dont like his pissy attitude 

isn't going to happen and shouldnt..

So two late 20 year old football players beating up a 65 year old who we now know did nothing wrong is ok with this board?  Hell some of you accused the guy of murder with zero facts. 

And nobody is getting banned for being right.  

On 8/28/2020 at 4:45 PM, tibor75 said:

His son is a dumbass.  Stop trying to rationalize it. 

And people are forgetting this guy is probably old.  Old people do weird things.

And Alexander is an elite NFL athlete.   And he punches an old man?  Just disgraceful. 

Would you like to extrapolate on your comment "Old people do weird things"? I'm older than the "probably" old guy and I would no more leave a friend for dead and just go inform his wife. And this guy didn't have a cell phone to use to alert the authorities while he was still in the area? Looking forward to your explanation as to assuming All "Old people do weird things"? I take great offense to that statement.

MOC out!

3 hours ago, MOC said:

Would you like to extrapolate on your comment "Old people do weird things"? I'm older than the "probably" old guy and I would no more leave a friend for dead and just go inform his wife. And this guy didn't have a cell phone to use to alert the authorities while he was still in the area? Looking forward to your explanation as to assuming All "Old people do weird things"? I take great offense to that statement.

MOC out!

So, as a fellow old guy, I’m no longer allowed to do weird stuff?  😎

5 hours ago, MOC said:

MOC out!

image.gif.e409da447dc42a396684abc73aa4e6ea.gif

9 hours ago, MOC said:

MOC out!

Did you read the same report I did?  He didn’t leave him for dead they got separated and he couldn’t find him after searching for 3 hours. By the way the guy Mackensie attacked wasn’t the only person with his dad, there was a group of people who went berry picking.   

As far as the cell phone goes, why didn’t Alexander’s dad have his own cell phone to call for help? He wasn’t hurt and walked up to a ranger station in good health the next morning. 

Maybe you should gather more facts before you call someone out. 

10 hours ago, SF2 said:

Did you read the same report I did?  He didn’t leave him for dead they got separated and he couldn’t find him after searching for 3 hours. By the way the guy Mackensie attacked wasn’t the only person with his dad, there was a group of people who went berry picking.   

As far as the cell phone goes, why didn’t Alexander’s dad have his own cell phone to call for help? He wasn’t hurt and walked up to a ranger station in good health the next morning. 

Maybe you should gather more facts before you call someone out. 

And maybe you should learn to read before instructing people on how they should question a fellow poster, or as you put it "call someone out". I didn't "call him out" on any of the details of his diatribe, I simply asked why he would make the blanket statement that "old people do weird things"? "Young" people don't do weird things? Might want to take a look around what is happening in the country right now before you answer that question? So, as I can now see, if a new poster decides to question a long time "favorite", then they are "called out" by a Moderator, no less? I never said I felt what Mackensie did was right, although I may have done the same thing, given the circumstances. That doesn't make it right. Oh well, enjoy your little message board and your longtime posters. Thanks for making a new poster feel so welcome and to have the audacity to question "authority".

Bye

3 minutes ago, MOC said:

And maybe you should learn to read before instructing people on how they should question a fellow poster, or as you put it "call someone out". I didn't "call him out" on any of the details of his diatribe, I simply asked why he would make the blanket statement that "old people do weird things"? "Young" people don't do weird things? Might want to take a look around what is happening in the country right now before you answer that question? So, as I can now see, if a new poster decides to question a long time "favorite", then they are "called out" by a Moderator, no less? I never said I felt what Mackensie did was right, although I may have done the same thing, given the circumstances. That doesn't make it right. Oh well, enjoy your little message board and your longtime posters. Thanks for making a new poster feel so welcome and to have the audacity to question "authority".

Bye

Tibor is hardly a favorite around here.

Frankly he's insufferable.

4 hours ago, MOC said:

Bye

If said “new poster” is going to get atomically butthurt over a comment like that maybe he/she should go.   Your response supports the claim.  Everybody is weird to someone including you and me.  

My suggestion would be to grow some thicker skin and stick around. 

7 hours ago, MOC said:

Bye

“I older than the "probably" old guy and I would no more leave a friend for dead and just go inform his wife. And this guy didn't have a cell phone to use to alert the authorities while he was still in the area? “

Dude, you can’t even remember what you posted a day ago.   And stop with the victim act. You posted a bunch of shit that was wrong and got called out for it.   Everyone gets called out on this site all the time including me and I don’t whine about it or ban anyone.  Hell I got raked over the coals the first few months I was on this board and never had a  hissy fit like this.  

So you admit that when you were 28 you and you buds would have beat up a 65 year old man because YOUR DAD got lost from the group and didn’t have a cell phone?  And he didn’t leave him for dead, why do you keep pushing that narrative?

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

He can have a well thought out post followed by shit that just makes your head spin. 

Please. He's a fuckin idiot who gets off on trolling everyone here to get a rise and boost his non existent self confidence.

I hope someday there is software that blocks other posters quotes as well as this creton's so I see nothing from his blocked dumbass, which I choose to ignore..

He is a sad waste of bandwidth that's been around Bengal sites too long unfortunately.

Reply if you want but don't quote the loser, please spare us who ignore him.

Thanks.

On 8/29/2020 at 6:08 AM, UncleEarl said:

Haha.  Well, first of all he was right.  Second of all we have people on the board saying he should get his ass kicked just because they don't like his posts. 

When he's wrong, which Tibor can often be, give him hell.  In this case some folks need to eat some crow.

Finally, there is this great feature on this board called the ignore button.  If Tibor bothers you so much just use it.  I have on some posters.  It makes things much better.

UE, ignore works until someone else quotes the dickhead poster. It's pretty much worthless in this loser case.

25 minutes ago, Jupiter Fan said:

Please. He's a fuckin idiot who gets off on trolling everyone here to get a rise and boost his non existent self confidence.

I hope someday there is software that blocks other posters quotes as well as this creton's so I see nothing from his blocked dumbass, which I choose to ignore..

He is a sad waste of bandwidth that's been around Bengal sites too long unfortunately.

Reply if you want but don't quote the loser, please spare us who ignore him.

Thanks.

I don't have him on ignore, I simply don't pay much attention to him.

I'm a solid "meh" on banning since I don't like to see anyone banned... almost. (*coughLewdogcough*)

And some have been banned who I got a genuine kick out of... Today's the Day kind of stuff.

Some have gotten pissed and left (Rick) and now MOC, a good personal friend who is as hard a core Bengal fan as there is on the board.

All that aside, the thing I dislike most about Tibor is that he is derisive and turns people against one another on the board... and sits back and picks his ass or whatever.

What I am getting to and thinking about is several years back when many good friends and solid posters who added a lot to the discussions, football and otherwise amusing,

left to form another board because of the Tiborish trolling and pissing.  I don't want it to get to that point again.

We all complain about the Bengals, rip on players but I think most of the protests are black humor (not racial) and satire.

So, whatever.  I simply don't want to see another board schism or good people leave because of piling on or whatever.

BTW.... how many of the listed MODs are even still around?  I've not seen a few in years.

And I ordered three Bengal cut outs for the end zone today and a tax deduction. (the Bengals angle)

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

I'm a solid "meh" on banning since I don't like to see anyone banned... almost. (*coughLewdogcough*)

And some have been banned who I got a genuine kick out of... Today's the Day kind of stuff.

Some have gotten pissed and left (Rick) and now MOC, a good personal friend who is as hard a core Bengal fan as there is on the board.

All that aside, the thing I dislike most about Tibor is that he is derisive and turns people against one another on the board... and sits back and picks his ass or whatever.

What I am getting to and thinking about is several years back when many good friends and solid posters who added a lot to the discussions, football and otherwise amusing,

left to form another board because of the Tiborish trolling and pissing.  I don't want it to get to that point again.

We all complain about the Bengals, rip on players but I think most of the protests are black humor (not racial) and satire.

So, whatever.  I simply don't want to see another board schism or good people leave because of piling on or whatever.

BTW.... how many of the listed MODs are even still around?  I've not seen a few in years.

And I ordered three Bengal cut outs for the end zone today and a tax deduction. (the Bengals angle)

Well this thread began with posters proclaiming Mackensie was justified for beating up a 65 year old man because they assumed he had killed his father.   Now they are upset they were wrong. Kinda sad to be honest.  

And the fact is the board was in its heyday when a fairly new coach and Heisman trophy winner brought hope to a downtrodden franchise.  A few years of glimmering hope followed by horrible luck and poor management was a gut punch.    AJ,  Dalton  some good defenders relit some hope but the last 4 years brought us  back to 2003.  

Hopefully, the team will be worth talking about in glowing terms  again soon so guys like Tibor can be pushed aside but it’s been a frustrating 30 years. 

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

Do you know where your cuts are located yet?

Archived