Bengals C Trey Hopkins delivers the team's statement on racial inequality and social injustice from the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center

Montana Bengal

34 minutes ago, CincyInDC said:

from me?  I want to take a stand and effect change in our community.  Did you read the statement?

Well maybe you and others in DC can help minorities from killing each other..

Help get people an education..

Help them with skilled trades...

Stop giving them pitiful habdouts from the government..(For decades)..

Help them stand proud by ther individual achievements for academics rather than praise entertainers and athletes..Motivate them to see beyond federal help..

And earn it....

22 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Help get people an education..

Help them with skilled trades...

Stop giving them pitiful habdouts from the government..(For decades)..

Help them stand proud by ther individual achievements for academics rather than praise entertainers and athletes..Motivate them to see beyond federal help..

And earn it....

Just stop, you're only embarrassing yourself.

3 hours ago, CincyInDC said:

from me?  I want to take a stand and effect change in our community.  Did you read the statement?

Of course. But your next demand was to agree or "bye Felicia". Did you read your own comment? 

One may agree, or disagree, but never demand that everyone agree. 

12 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

I don't live in a place where the police routinely murder people anymore. 

9 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Of course. But your next demand was to agree or "bye Felicia". Did you read your own comment? 

One may agree, or disagree, but never demand that everyone agree. 

It's still a free country for now, right?  I don't have the power to compel anyone to not be offended by the Bengals Statement, but I can choose to not associate with racist dickbags if I want. 

On 8/30/2020 at 8:16 AM, CincyInDC said:

It's still a free country for now, right?  I don't have the power to compel anyone to not be offended by the Bengals Statement, but I can choose to not associate with racist dickbags if I want. 

Thank you for the clarification. We are all free to choose associations, as you correctly state. 

• 3 months later...
On 8/29/2020 at 7:50 PM, claptonrocks said:

Late to this nonsense but worth pointing out that "black-on-black crime" is no more remarkable than white-on-white crime.  Crimes are most often committed against family, friends, neighbors or coworkers.. Basically the people in the criminal's immediate community.  In other words most crimes are committed against someone of the same race no matter who you are.

The only difference here is that when a white guy shoots another white guy nobody takes that as condemnation of whites in general. or tries to use it as an excuse or some kind of red herring to ignore other issues. 

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Late to this nonsense but worth pointing out that "black-on-black crime" is no more remarkable than white-on-white crime.  Crimes are most often committed against family, friends, neighbors or coworkers.. Basically the people in the criminal's immediate community.  In other words most crimes are committed against someone of the same race no matter who you are.

The only difference here is that when a white guy shoots another white guy nobody takes that as condemnation of whites in general. or tries to use it as an excuse or some kind of red herring to ignore other issues. 

Yeah your late to the party..

But bring it up if you must..

Archived