WLW link for the scrimmage

6 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Anyone catch this & want to drop a recap?  No injuries I hope?

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2020/08/30/cincinnati-bengals-third-preseason-game-scrimmage-info-time-radio/

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/8/30/21407995/bengals-twitter-cincinnati-training-camp-2020

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/8/30/21407782/5-takeaways-from-bengals-second-intrasquad-scrimmage

Mixon, AJ and Ross out

And I'm sure you have seen these

I didn't know it was on the radio and didn't catch it, either

On 8/31/2020 at 6:04 AM, High School Harry said:

No, I hadn't read anything at all actually so thanks for the links

A.J. Green and John Ross couldn’t join him on the field, but Burrow’s been working without those two for most of training camp.

That's near $25 million dollars of payroll that either hasn't done shit in years, or never did shit.  Top NFL QB prospect this team has seen, in his first  TC, and our supposed WR1 and 2 are fuckin' ghosts.  I don't know what to call that but mismanagement and soft coaching.  Why do we keep paying top money to guys that don't play?

5 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

That's near $25 million dollars of payroll that either hasn't done shit in years, or never did shit.  Top NFL QB prospect this team has seen, in his first  TC, and our supposed WR1 and 2 are fuckin' ghosts.  I don't know what to call that but mismanagement and soft coaching.  Why do we keep paying top money to guys that don't play?

Disappointing for sure but ZT is taking no chances with these china dolls. Ross hurts a wing in limited practice and Green nursing a hammy. It's crazy how injury prone these guys are, even if it's just minor knicks. The precautions Taylor feels he must take are understandable, but damn we have a rook QB who needs to practice with these guys.

I'm so glad they didn't drop mega bucks on Green, and I'm sorry to have that opinion. He was great.

7 minutes ago, Jupiter Fan said:

Disappointing for sure but ZT is taking no chances with these china dolls.

It's been a theme here in camp since long before ZT.  We carry too many of these types then use it as an excuse when they predictably don't show up for games, either. It gets infuriating.  It's a terrible message to send to the rest of the roster.  "Big contract? High draft pick? Don't sweat it, just sit on your ass and get paid.  Wouldn't want to pull a muscle after all!"

Just once I'd like to see us start a season with a healthy roster.  IDK how they expect to win without one?

This team is soft.

On 8/31/2020 at 6:04 AM, High School Harry said:

Higgins and Tate are looking better and better to me now..

Archived