Week 1 Bengals vs Chargers

1 hour ago, gupps said:

I predict..sloppiness

The first couple weeks are gonna see some ugly football all over the league.

Kinda why I don’t like our odds in AFCN.  Teams who have played together with a lot of experience will have a huge advantage early on verses teams rebuilding.  

True, but if Mixon can earn his paycheck and keep us from relying on Burrow I think we will surprise some people. Run the ball, eat up the clock and don't depend on the pass til Burrow gets aclimated.   I think the D will improve just from not having to spend 35 minutes on the field if nothing else. 

4 hours ago, gupps said:

I predict..sloppiness

The first couple weeks are gonna see some ugly football all over the league.

And these are two very sloppy teams.  I almost feel bad for the I-5 Access Tunnel Chargers.   Are they being parted out for scrap after this season or what?  

That aside, one of these teams will show that this year is going to be different, let's hope it's ours. 

Like..  Do they know someone in LA with a spare couch they could stay with? Just for a couple weeks while they figure some stuff out?  Maybe the Rams have some old equipment they can use until they get paid.  

This season of HK has been Dickensian.  

A.J. Green expected to play vs. Chargers: Bengals coach Zac Taylor said he expects his star wide receiver to be full-go Week 1 against the Los Angeles Chargers.

"He looked good to me today," Taylor said following Monday's practice. "Yeah. It’s good to have him back in the fold."

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

A.J. Green expected to play vs. Chargers: Bengals coach Zac Taylor said he expects his star wide receiver to be full-go Week 1 against the Los Angeles Chargers.

"He looked good to me today," Taylor said following Monday's practice. "Yeah. It’s good to have him back in the fold."

Thank god. If I'm remembering correctly, our win/loss record with/without aj has a ridiculous disparity

On 9/7/2020 at 10:53 PM, tibor75 said:

Bosa is going to eat up Bobby No Hart.  I assume he will need some help on that side.  

Bengals shoudl win.  If not, it's a 5-11 year at best. 

I'll bet you a BENGALS jersey of your your choice ($100 or less) The Bengals win win six games or more. What say you? 

1 hour ago, Griever said:

Week 1 Broadcast map for my fellow out-of-area Bengals fans. Not as much green as I'd like to see unfortunately.

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=1

Screenshot_2020-09-09-21-36-35-1.png

We get the late game which means I can actually get a broadcast tv view.  Thursday u can watch too but the rest of the season is up in the air.

Archived