Week 1 Bengals vs Chargers

I am very surprised Joe Burrow's first game is getting such limited coverage because they has been so much publicity and hype about him going back to before last season even ended.

I'm also willing to bet his parents will be among the 1500 in the stadium and sitting with Mike and Pumpkin in the owner's box.

36 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

I am very surprised Joe Burrow's first game is getting such limited coverage because they has been so much publicity and hype about him going back to before last season even ended.

I'm also willing to bet his parents will be among the 1500 in the stadium and sitting with Mike and Pumpkin in the owner's box.

#Bengals

37 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

As they should.

Just got an e about getting tickets to the Jaguars and Browns games with the limited availability.

If you make the cut, its tickets for BOTH games.

Anyway, I called with a question.

Told the ticket rep my name and he chuckled.  ???

I asked what was funny and he said he recognized my name.

Said he had seen the cutouts I had ordered for the stands.

Mine/ours were unique and he recognized the name and cutouts.

So if you see a guy who looks like Ebenezer Scrooge and a lady with an oversized (on her) snout and lower face with

only her eyes showing between the mask and blond bangs... that's us.

Posted the letter in the "No Fans for Home Opener" thread.

And this would be where I would normally invite Central Ohio fans to join Columbus Bengal Nation at The Pub in Gahanna since Columbus is being Browned out and promising save LT a seat. They are still meeting there, but since I live with an extreme COVID 19 phobe, I will not be attending for now. 😢😡🤬

On 9/9/2020 at 6:52 PM, Sox said:

I'll bet you a BENGALS jersey of your your choice ($100 or less) The Bengals win win six games or more. What say you? 

Why the hell would I want a Bengals jersey?  I already got one - Odell Thurman.  No current player on the team can top that.

9 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Why the hell would I want a Bengals jersey?  I already got one - Odell Thurman.  No current player on the team can top that.

Hold the phone here, you we're complaining about Mackensie Alexander and his "off field issues" but own an Odell Thurman jersey?

Irony is truly dead.

4 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Hold the phone here, you we're complaining about Mackensie Alexander and his "off field issues" but own an Odell Thurman jersey?

Irony is truly dead.

Yes, the fact that I own his jersey is a testament of my support of his off the field behaviors

I wear it because I'm not going to support this shitty franchise by buying another jersey and for the comedic value.

6 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Yes, the fact that I own his jersey is a testament of my support of his off the field behaviors

I wear it because I'm not going to support this shitty franchise by buying another jersey and for the comedic value.

Every time you post about the Bengals you are signal boosting them and supporting the franchise.  It doesn't matter that the content is a bunch of BAWWWWW, it's still Bengals content.

Something to consider.

3 hours ago, Shebengal said:

And this would be where I would normally invite Central Ohio fans to join Columbus Bengal Nation at The Pub in Gahanna since Columbus is being Browned out and promising save LT a seat. They are still meeting there, but since I live with an extreme COVID 19 phobe, I will not be attending for now. 😢😡🤬

Very kind of you for the thought! Stay well.

8 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Joe Burrow....

Never have i put as much  faith in any Bengal......Ever...

I expect alot from you but I know you need protection.

They better be ready to give you more than they ever have..

Go JB....lets do this..

I did the same with Palmer.  Years of almost followed by the TO Ocho show was frustrating. 

Archived