First Week of Football Season!

5 hours ago, Griever said:

I just want to say how awesome it is to really see this place start to come alive as the dawn of a new Bengals season arrives. Going to be an interesting campaign to watch, glad to watch it unfold with the other fans here

Glad your with us..lots of us......

Your opinions matter ...Allways interesting to see others views..

On 9/11/2020 at 12:31 PM, mgbrown66 said:

Maybe people are getting tired of having it crammed down their throats.   

Sports was supposed to be the one escape from all the politics.  People in KC paid money to go to a football game for escape, not indoctrination.

And the last time the NFL allowed on field protests the ratings tanked and they couldn't sell all those high ticket ad spaces.   Time will tell.

ratings never tanked, lmao at anyone who thinks they did.

as if the 30 seconds of standing there takes anything away from the game. take the anthem away. thatl save the time. im always excited when i get thre after it.  talk about hollow acts.  

i didnt pay $100/seat to test my patriotism against a bunch of self righteous racists.

we doing the anthem before a movie? concernts? no? then lets stop doing it for sports. no one cares. be a "patriot" at home. leave me out of it. but some dudes, scripted or not, doing something that if for equal treatment of people if this super cool country... i can probably spare 30 fucking seconds....

its getting REALLY hard to hide behind fake reasons to bitch about shows of unity and equality.

15 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

as if the 30 seconds of standing there takes anything away from the game. take the anthem away. thatl save the time. im always excited when i get thre after it.  talk about hollow acts.  

i didnt pay $100/seat to test my patriotism against a bunch of self righteous racists.

we doing the anthem before a movie? concernts? no? then lets stop doing it for sports. no one cares. be a "patriot" at home. leave me out of it. but some dudes, scripted or not, doing something that if for equal treatment of people if this super cool country... i can probably spare 30 fucking seconds....

its getting REALLY hard to hide behind fake reasons to bitch about shows of unity and equality.

Considering players didn’t start standing on the sideline until 2009 for the anthem I would agree the anthem shouldn’t even be played.  They don’t play the national anthem before most other forms of entertainment so why the sudden need to have players stand for it?  

If you think ALL of the players had a choice in the matter you are woefully ignorant.   If you think these protests are about equality and unity you are very naive.  It’s about government money and where it goes.  

2 hours ago, GoBengals said:

Agree with you but the" self righteous racists" was overboard...

You have rights to your views but  statements like that doesnt help anything...

Think about it please..

8 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Agree with you but the" self righteous racists" was overboard...

You have rights to your views but  statements like that doesnt help anything...

Think about it please..

Like I said, think like me or your a racist. No middle ground. 

Archived