Sewer Brewer: Week 1

The Bengals are still the Bengals.   They find ways to lose.   Yeah...Tibor is such an asshole for presenting this franchise for exactly what it is. 

Burrow may still be a great QB, but the collection of shitbags around him are 100% Bengals.  These guys know how to lose, and calling out those who lead the way Is a way to laugh instead of cry.  Fuck off,  Fat Randy. 

On 9/12/2020 at 11:08 PM, tibor75 said:

I nominate the person who tried to ban me for my 100% accurate statements regarding Mackensie "I beat up old people" Alexander.  I believe it was IdahoBengal.

No doubt Alexander will win a Brewer this year given the composure and competence he has shown thus far in his Bengal career.

Alexander played well.

Top five best players.

1...Jesse Bates...looked Allpro..

2. ..Sam Hubbard..all over the place

3. .William Jackson...shutdown Keenan Allen ..

4...Joe Burrow..threw the winning TD pass negated by Green pushoff..

5..Mike Daniels.....held interior together..

Top five worst players.

1...Bobby Hart...was totally outmatched..

2...Randy Bullock...31 yrds away??...come on man!!

3..XSF...looked lost on assignments..no push in rungame...

4.....John Ross...no effort to dive for a TD means your not giving it all...softass...

5..AJ Green...lost a step imo....

Looked rusty...maybe better next week??....

On 9/12/2020 at 11:08 PM, tibor75 said:

I nominate the person who tried to ban me for my 100% accurate statements regarding Mackensie "I beat up old people" Alexander.  I believe it was IdahoBengal.

No doubt Alexander will win a Brewer this year given the composure and competence he has shown thus far in his Bengal career.

Wanna nominate me for almost banning you god knows how many times on the old Scout board?

Archived