Inexplicable Bengal losses

11/6/2014

Browns 24

Bengals 3

Thursday night game in Cincy where Dalton goes 10 -33 for 86 yards,  throws 3 INT and is sacked twice.

12/24/2016

Texans 12

Bengals 10

Fat Randy misses game winning FG from 43 yards out as time expires

32 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Not "inexplicable", but the Bengals were hard-charging in their third year (earliest expansion team to make the playoffs)...and then played on that dirt pile in Baltimore against Johnny U. This is a cool clip (no sound however):

Mike Reid had two or three guys blocking him and when they didn't he went straight into the backfield. 

5 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Not "inexplicable", but the Bengals were hard-charging in their third year (earliest expansion team to make the playoffs)...and then played on that dirt pile in Baltimore against Johnny U. This is a cool clip (no sound however):

Ah, memorial stadium in Ballamer. At least they took the pitchers mound off the football field. 

9 hours ago, SmoothD said:

12/24/2016

Texans 12

Bengals 10

My Texans fan buddy down here told me that night "at least Fat Randy finally won a game for us!" :8_laughing:

8 hours ago, SmoothD said:

Earlier in that same year, he beat us with a TD throw at the end of the game

That was my very first Bengals game at Paul Brown - flew up there for work, but part of it was to see a game. Everything was going right that day - then Maualuga either picked the ball off or got a fumble, and then fumbled it back giving them a new set of downs. It just went to shit from there.

12 hours ago, Cat said:

My Texans fan buddy down here told me that night "at least Fat Randy finally won a game for us!" :8_laughing:

22 hours ago, SmoothD said:

12/24/2016

Texans 12

Bengals 10

My  sister got me tickets to this game as a Christmas gift.

Still don't know why this guy is still our kicker.

40 minutes ago, SmoothD said:

Still don't know why this guy is still our kicker.

Easy!  Because the the Brown Family get the same check from the NFL no matter who the kicker is, or RT, and so on.  They don't care.  Winning for them is doing the least amount of work possible for that check.

Archived