Tee Higgins

Lol it’s been one single game with zero preseason, give it a chance why don’t ya?  
Not sure if anyone watched other football games the last few days but there was some incredibly sloppy football being played league-wide. It’s clearly going to take a few games for teams, ours included, to get the kinks worked out. 

Give what a chance?  

Ross?  It’s not his first year and I haven’t been impressed with him since we drafted him.   

the team? I’m very excited about the team (minus hart)...  

only thing I asked about was about Tee Higgins... 2nd round pick... supposed to

be an AJ type player... only makes sense to put him in and see what he can do especially now that the season has started.   

Ross and Hart should have both been cut yesterday, I have no qualms with that. That has nothing to do however with a rookie WR with no preseason games played and who was hurt for 2 wks of training camp. He’s likely a little behind the rest of the group due to that injury. Give it more than one game, he’ll get himself acclimated and worked into the rotation. He’s just playing a little bit of catch up is all.  No worries. 

1 hour ago, spicoli said:

Ross and Hart should have both been cut yesterday, I have no qualms with that. That has nothing to do however with a rookie WR with no preseason games played and who was hurt for 2 wks of training camp. He’s likely a little behind the rest of the group due to that injury. Give it more than one game, he’ll get himself acclimated and worked into the rotation. He’s just playing a little bit of catch up is all.  No worries. 

Ross is $8M or so of dead cap money if cut so we will play him regardless. Fred Johnson had a chance to beat out Hart in TC but clearly did not which means he is worse than Hart. Having said that, Johnson's problem was said to be consistency whereas Hart is just consistently bad.  He is the weakest link on the team. There has to be a better solution for this clown. 

14 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Ross is $8M or so of dead cap money if cut so we will play him regardless.

It's so stupid.  The 8 million dollars is gone either way.  It's no longer part of the equation.  The only question is if they want to play a WR that sucks or not, period.  Either way the money is gone, so why are we playing a shitty WR?

5 hours ago, T-Dub said:

It's so stupid.  The 8 million dollars is gone either way.  It's no longer part of the equation.  The only question is if they want to play a WR that sucks or not, period.  Either way the money is gone, so why are we playing a shitty WR?

Historically, this team does not give up on bad high draft picks, they usually let the contract play out. If Ross keeps sucking I am sure as the season progresses he moves down the lineup. Most likely he gets injured before too long. 

37 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Historically, this team does not give up on bad high draft picks, they usually let the contract play out. If Ross keeps sucking I am sure as the season progresses he moves down the lineup. Most likely he gets injured before too long. 

So long as the coaches & FO would rather lose games than admit they made a mistake this team is going nowhere.

Archived