Sewer Brewer: Week 2

It's PrimeTime Sewer Brewer!  Now, in the recent past, you could quite easily pick the winner if the game was played under the lights.  And he usually didn't disappoint.  That would of course be Andy Dullton.

Who can forget his Cleveland Thursday night masterpiece?  One of 5 regular season games since 1950 where a QB throw 30 times, for a rating of 2.0 or less.  Hard to believe...

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/pgl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=game&year_min=1950&year_max=2020&season_start=1&season_end=-1&pos[]=QB&pos[]=WR&pos[]=RB&pos[]=TE&pos[]=OL&pos[]=DL&pos[]=LB&pos[]=DB&is_starter=E&game_type=R&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&week_num_min=0&week_num_max=99&c1stat=pass_att&c1comp=gt&c1val=30&c2stat=pass_rating&c2comp=lt&c2val=2&c5val=1.0&order_by=game_date

(gotta love the music in this)

Let's stay with the QB theme.    Prediction - Joe Burrow officially becomes a Bengal.

Week 1: Randy Buttocks

2 hours ago, HavePityPlease said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Price becomes a candidate with one of his "turnstile" moments, and certainly Bullock could go for a repeat by shanking a kickoff or something (and grabbing his back/head/ankle/arm in pain after)....

Lol.....Price may be the guy....

Our right side oline is going to be a big factor tonight...

Something about last week just gave me scary awful vibes about everything. Hopefully I’m wrong.

I think Bullock misses another FG

The Bengals have one horrible miscommunication on defense that leads to a long TD

The Bengals give up at least 140 yards rushing 

we all get frustrated that the D-Line isn’t getting pressure on 3rd down 

Mixon is not involved in the passing game 

Burrow throws at least one Interception on a play that the Bengals defense would never make. 

Hopefully they win in spite of all that. 

1 hour ago, Madieu Superstar said:

Something about last week just gave me scary awful vibes about everything. Hopefully I’m wrong.

I think Bullock misses another FG

The Bengals have one horrible miscommunication on defense that leads to a long TD

The Bengals give up at least 140 yards rushing 

we all get frustrated that the D-Line isn’t getting pressure on 3rd down 

Mixon is not involved in the passing game 

Burrow throws at least one Interception on a play that the Bengals defense would never make. 

Hopefully they win in spite of all that. 

That list is pretty accurate..

Lets see how many they correct and improve on...

Hell they just may  some new wrinkles to your list...😎

It's obvious that a defensive player should win, but hard to single out a single player.

Let's go out of left field.  The winner is John Ross.

First round draft pick, plays in a game with passes going around all over the place?... Does he contribute?  Does he hustle?

Archived