Sweet Lou

Lou is in charge of the D.... And we can't tackle, something had to change.

I love Bates, but two huge missed tackles yesterday when he was in the right position, that's crap.  

Where's the intensity, I say this seriously... Are they being over coached?  Thinking too much on the field?

11 hours ago, Spotto said:

Where's the intensity,

Alluded to this elsewhere but why would they play with any intensity when they know they can spend every year chilling on IR & still have a job?  They might get hurt or something, better to just take it easy.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Alluded to this elsewhere but why would they play with any intensity when they know they can spend every year chilling on IR & still have a job?  They might get hurt or something, better to just take it easy.

That applies to every player on every NFL roster, and yet we do see teams/players playing with intensity.  

19 minutes ago, Cricket said:

That applies to every player on every NFL roster, and yet we do see teams/players playing with intensity.  

Yes, but it is a stretch for the Bengals.  Guys that have been here a long time get "Bengalized."  So much failure jades them.  Makes it hard to get fired up, or more likely makes them fold when things get hard because they think they know the outcome.  I don't know the atmosphere in the locker room, but if some of these old Bengals are leaders it's a problem. 

2 hours ago, Cricket said:

Nah,  every NFL roster isn't backfilled with underperforming guys or players that haven't been relevant in 5 years, or never were.

On good teams they play the best 22 players they can regardless of where they were drafted or how much money they make.

Archived