Fred Johnson/Billy Price

Fred Johnson need to be the backup tackle, not the backup guard.  He got abused all night and Jim Turner's decision not to bench him is baffling.  We saw what happened to Andrew Luck (took a beating and retired early).  This line has to get better THIS year and that starts with finding the best five...it ain't Fred Johnson (at least I hope to God it isn't).

6 minutes ago, WRAPradio said:

Fred Johnson need to be the backup tackle, not the backup guard.  He got abused all night and Jim Turner's decision not to bench him is baffling.  We saw what happened to Andrew Luck (took a beating and retired early).  This line has to get better THIS year and that starts with finding the best five...it ain't Fred Johnson (at least I hope to God it isn't).

He probably played Fred Johnson because he was more receptive to Turner's plan of ringing Price's parent's house at 3AM to call his mother a whore & threaten to rape his sister.

I wish I was joking but that  (among other scumfuck behavior) is what got Turner suspended. 

Now he's our OL coach because we put such a high priority on character.

15 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

I wonder if the combination of Drop Dead Fred playing ORT and

Billy ORG would work any better?

I was surprised to see Fred at Guard because I thought he was always considered a Tackle.

He did play guard at Floidaa..

Maybe its just me overthinking this delimma called our Oline unit but

his 6'7 325lb would have critical leverage problems at guard..

As the game goes on his stance gets higher with starter snaps now...

Hell if theyre going to use him there at least rotate him even with Price to keep him fresh late...

Same goes for 6'6 Jordan...keep him fresh too..

Such tall guards...

Archived