Tate unhappy with role, may request trade

2 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Yes.  One might argue Tate could have timed his jump to be more powerful/box-out, but you have to give the defenders credit, they got in position and played it tough.

Yes...give credit to outstanding coverage by them..

Tate looked allright for his first action this year...

31 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Right now I would say Auden Tate should be unhappy with his current salary and ask for more.

And get it.

Who was it in the game day thread who suggested we move Alex Ericson along and keep

Ross active?  Anyone (almost) can fair catch which seems to be most of what he does.

Ross could be a decoy that must be accounted for because of his speed alone even

though he can't catch his scrote in his jock strap at least without hurting himself.

What the hey with Ross?  Go with the "even a blind pig finds a truffle sometimes" philosophy.

That was my idea, he could definitely take Alex Erickson's role but I think the coaching staff trust and likes Erickson more.

When Ross left camp because his family got sick he should have opted out. Not sure why he came back to go half speed, they should try to trade him ASAP

Ross's speed doesn't matter if the offensive line can't block for 2 seconds so he can run a route where speed matters.

13 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

That was my idea, he could definitely take Alex Erickson's role but I think the coaching staff trust and likes Erickson more.

When Ross left camp because his family got sick he should have opted out. Not sure why he came back to go half speed, they should try to trade him ASAP

Ross's speed doesn't matter if the offensive line can't block for 2 seconds so he can run a route where speed matters.

I remember a post where it was said Ross doesnt have nfl hands..

He was right..

He also has No Heart for the game..

4 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

I doubt Ross could fair catch..lol

I did not have a TV feed for the game - there were 2 incomplete throws to Tate in the Red Zone, what happened on those? Good coverage?

They were fade patterns vs a short CB. But the Eagles guy (just called up from practice squad) played the balls well and Tate wasn't very close to catching a TD.

Archived