Bengals +6 at Eagles

2 hours ago, spicoli said:

I’m all over the Bengals in this one. I honestly think they’re back even at 2-2 after the Jags next week. 

First things first, i thought you and Duluoz were the same posters due to the black and white avatar, now i see the pics are different in the back to back posts lol.

Secondly, man I wish I had your optimism. Winning the next two games would do wonders for the morale of this team. Who knows, maybe Burrow is that sick of losing and fires up the offense. Defense sounded mega pissed after getting run all over last week. Who knows

14 hours ago, Griever said:

First things first, i thought you and Duluoz were the same posters due to the black and white avatar, now i see the pics are different in the back to back posts lol.

Secondly, man I wish I had your optimism. Winning the next two games would do wonders for the morale of this team. Who knows, maybe Burrow is that sick of losing and fires up the offense. Defense sounded mega pissed after getting run all over last week. Who knows

Man, same.  I expected the OL to still suck, anyone outside of the building could've seen that coming, but the total lack of effort from the team overall is not encouraging.   I have yet to see anything out of this coaching staff to make me think they deserve to be here.    60 pass attempts coming off a short week, with a rookie QB, no TC, just extended your Pro Bowl-level RB..  That's their scheme?

I asked this many times last season:   What system?  There's a plan beyond "Burrow will fix it" ? It's more like kids playing office with this franchise, which isn't surprising either since that's exactly what this is:  everyone in charge here is in their position because of their Dad (or Father-in-law).   It's like a bad 80's movie, all we need is a cheap knock-off Gene Hackman to tear down the skatepark for a new megamall..   Maybe a guest appearance by Oingo fuckin Boingo.   It's comedy at best.

To me, honest answer? This looks like a team that'll be lucky to win 4-5 games.   

4 hours ago, whodey365 said:

If they lose Sunday, Fire Zac!

:)

Zac is on a very short leash at this point...which in Bengals terms means that he better have an 8 win season sometime in the next 5 years or so...give or take...depending on extenuating circumstances of course...prolly more cause he's such a nice guy.   :ninja:

1 hour ago, esjbh2 said:

:)

Zac is on a very short leash at this point...which in Bengals terms means that he better have an 8 win season sometime in the next 5 years or so...give or take...depending on extenuating circumstances of course...prolly more cause he's such a nice guy.   :ninja:

but, why the :ninja:

6 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Not that it matters...but then  promote who exactly? 

Marty Shottenheimer!!!

Seriously,  Zimmer might be available next year. 

Sorry but there is nothing that makes me believe Zac is better than Marvin.  Nothing. 

1 hour ago, spicoli said:

Insert name of  next young hot shot coach here- _________________

Robert Saleh DC for the Niners..

Dan Campbell...Assistant head coach Saints..

How bout Lincoln Riley. HC  Oklahoma?

Maybe f OC  Eric Bienemy. with the Chiefs..

Lots of talented coaches out there..

Edited..

Had to cut out Matt Ruhle..

Panthers hired him 7yrs 60mil..

6th highest HC yearly salary..

Zach makes around 500k..

10 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Edited..

Zach makes around 500k..

Zac Taylor is going nowhere

11 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Edited..

Zach makes around 500k..

Joe Brady. 

Archived