Everything Zac Taylor...

9 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

This team looked unprepared, not able to compete offensively, again, and did not help their special teams or defense.

Taylor hasn't come close to competing and the team is getting worse. 

With proven leaders like Green and Dunlap openly asking to be traded and the coaching decisions being made it's not looking Taylor's culture is having the desired results. 

Unprepared?..

You can totally prepare a jackass for 

for the Kentucky Derby..

Where you think he'll finish?

How much you thonk Browns budget was for all his assistant?

Nick Sabin probably makes more than the whole staff including Taylor..

How much effort did they put into fixing the Oline to protect JB??

XSF and then what? A slimmer Bobby Hart ???

How would a better HC do with this team?....with the same pieces Taylor did..

19 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Unprepared?..

You can totally prepare a jackass for 

for the Kentucky Derby..

Where you think he'll finish?

How much you thonk Browns budget was for all his assistant?

Nick Sabin probably makes more than the whole staff including Taylor..

How much effort did they put into fixing the Oline to protect JB??

XSF and then what? A slimmer Bobby Hart ???

How would a better HC do with this team?....with the same pieces Taylor did..

Seriously....so none this comes back to coaching... interesting, I guess Taylor is being held back from a HOF coaching career by the players on the roster.

A better HC wouldn't blindly seal his fate to the success of Jim Turner. Taylor sucks as a play caller and his offensive system is awful. Besides occasionally beating a bad team what has Taylor done as a HC...or coach at any other level? I know the Bengals are trying to find the next Bill Walsh but it's not working. 

Games like this certainly make me think Taylor's in over his head. He had zero answers for the Ravens' relentless rushing and pressure...a tactic the Chiefs blew up with short passes, something ZT was either unfamiliar with or JB just couldn't get done.

8 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Seriously....so none this comes back to coaching... interesting, I guess Taylor is being held back from a HOF coaching career by the players on the roster.

A better HC wouldn't blindly seal his fate to the success of Jim Turner. Taylor sucks as a play caller and his offensive system is awful. Besides occasionally beating a bad team what has Taylor done as a HC...or coach at any other level? I know the Bengals are trying to find the next Bill Walsh but it's not working. 

How do you know how many aast. coaches wouldnt come here for peanuts knowing full well this org sucks??

Pribabky slim pickens...

And thats what he got...

The problem remains the same. The ownership has it's very own 'model' that they will not deviate from despite a losing culture. The Inner circle is partially inept and too small to be effective. They employ a too small and inept scouting staff as well as a newbie head coach with inept assistants. It can't work. 

We used to say the stars had to align, I no longer even think that is enough.  We may need the magnetic reversal of the poles. 

5 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

So that's the excuse we're using this week.

6 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

So that's the excuse we're using this week.

Theyll be more Im sure..

Im waiting for the infamous quote that Lewis used over and over..

"We just have to keep digging"..

2 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

The closest thing to Walsh was Sean McVay, and with the fact that Taylor is no long on his staff. McVay's offense is continues to evolve.

4 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Gotta feeling ole Bill will come see what he can fanagle from Mike for Green...if his hammy passes..

A 3rd next draft??

I don't know about that,belichick usually resurrects careers.and can you imagine the headlines if aj goes to new england and becomes his old self again,and the Bengals are still in same position.

Just now, bigboi said:

I don't know about that,belichick usually resurrects careers.and can you imagine the headlines if aj goes to new england and becomes his old self again,and the Bengals are still in same position.

Old self?  little chance.  Dillon was helpful in NE, but was no where near his old self.  Father Time is speaking to Green, but he isn't listening.

1 minute ago, UncleEarl said:

Old self?  little chance.  Dillon was helpful in NE, but was no where near his old self.  Father Time is speaking to Green, but he isn't listening.

He could be a good #2 but not for the kind of money he is used to. 

7 hours ago, Duluoz said:

Games like this certainly make me think Taylor's in over his head. He had zero answers for the Ravens' relentless rushing and pressure...a tactic the Chiefs blew up with short passes, something ZT was either unfamiliar with or JB just couldn't get done.

Dude, neither of us are NFL head coaches and we're familiar with the concept... Unreal.

7 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Gotta feeling ole Bill will come see what he can fanagle from Mike for Green...if his hammy passes..

A 3rd next draft??

Our 3rd and Green might land us their 4th.  Short of Mikey Boy taking on an equally onerous contract in return, nobody's taking AJ off their hands even if he's free (Unless he were to miraculously catch fire).

Archived