Everything Zac Taylor...

5 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

I am now of the opinion that Zac and most of his coaches have to go.  This experiment did not work

For sure, but not until the end of the season.  Last thing that needs to happen is for the Bengals to be fired up and win a game.  

I reset my password in order to login just to comment on this post.

He needs to be fired. Not ready for prime time. Don’t even mind his offense, but the team is rudderless. Underperforming at all levels. Fact is taking a guy from QB’s coach (or presumably hanging around McVay a lot) to head coach was a bit of a reach.

We now have Burrow and need someone to build a team around him and his strengths. We don’t necessarily need an offensive minded coach, but someone who will put good coaches in place and get on board with the correct culture (something Marvin actually did well).

Now I live in Miami, most of my friends are Dolphins fans. When they heard we had Turner (just look up his role in the Dolphins bullygate) and Anarumo on our staff the common reaction is to fall over. Being a Canes fan I have no love lost for Al Golden who couldn’t develop anyone in college and don’t expect much at the pro level.

19 minutes ago, jza10304 said:

I reset my password in order to login just to comment on this post.

He needs to be fired. Not ready for prime time. Don’t even mind his offense, but the team is rudderless. Underperforming at all levels. Fact is taking a guy from QB’s coach (or presumably hanging around McVay a lot) to head coach was a bit of a reach.

We now have Burrow and need someone to build a team around him and his strengths. We don’t necessarily need an offensive minded coach, but someone who will put good coaches in place and get on board with the correct culture (something Marvin actually did well).

Now I live in Miami, most of my friends are Dolphins fans. When they heard we had Turner (just look up his role in the Dolphins bullygate) and Anarumo on our staff the common reaction is to fall over. Being a Canes fan I have no love lost for Al Golden who couldn’t develop anyone in college and don’t expect much at the pro level.

The fact the club didn’t address the elephant in the room last year was pretty sad.  The entire Cordy Glenn saga was a pretty good indicator something was wrong.  

Not only do I want him fired I want his record permanently expunged from the Cincinnati Bengals franchise record books, as if he was never here. 

Like when my parents paid big money to have an indecent exposure charge 'disappear'  when I was in college. 

The Squeelers lost last night and are showing signs of falling apart.

Monday night could be Win or Die for Zac.

Since Philadelphia and the Chargers won, we actually have a little

wiggle room in the Suck for Sewell competition, we could win one

and still get him.

Could be an interesting dead cat bounce Monday night.

If not, nothing we've not seen before.

At least we won't have to worry about Athens Joe getting Kimoed.

Fuck the Squeelers.

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

No way, Burrow would do well with any coach, Burrow and Zimmer would be a match made in heaven 

I do not disagree, just saying Mikey likes the flashy Offensive types. 

I would love to have Zim here - at the very least he would get the most out of the players he had and he would play the best ones he had. 

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

The Squeelers lost last night and are showing signs of falling apart.

Monday night could be Win or Die for Zac.

Since Philadelphia and the Chargers won, we actually have a little

wiggle room in the Suck for Sewell competition, we could win one

and still get him.

Could be an interesting dead cat bounce Monday night.

If not, nothing we've not seen before.

At least we won't have to worry about Athens Joe getting Kimoed.

Fuck the Squeelers.

It's not even worth the breathe to discuss the Bengals winning a game. I think the Jets would be a 6 pt favorite vs this team. To even entertain thoughts of this team beating the Stealers is to underestimate just how bad they are right now. The Cowboys gave up over 20 pts to every opponent this year. They were here on 4 days rest. The Bengals are downright miserable right now. No way any team with something to play for would even come close to losing to this Bengal team. 

3 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

It's not even worth the breathe to discuss the Bengals winning a game. I think the Jets would be a 6 pt favorite vs this team. To even entertain thoughts of this team beating the Stealers is to underestimate just how bad they are right now. The Cowboys gave up over 20 pts to every opponent this year. They were here on 4 days rest. The Bengals are downright miserable right now. No way any team with something to play for would even come close to losing to this Bengal team. 

Nonsense. It is just a few 'unfortunate circumstances' this year - we are a good team. Stick to the Master Plan. 

2 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

Yeah the Stealers have played 3 games in 12 days, that's a brutal stretch. Now they get to play on MNF next week vs. the Bengals, a perfect bounce back, get right type of game. The Zac Taylor Bengals are the Brooklyn Brawlers of the NFL of the NFL, the put up a good fight early but ultimately fade and get their butts kicked. 

2 hours ago, saphead said:

I could see a dead cat bounce for the first half. Then water will find it's level and we lose by 3 scores after falling for a couple trick plays. 

The trick play where they give up 3 fumbles in a row?  That one gets them every time.  Teams don’t waste their trick plays on us. 

3 hours ago, Cricket said:

The same way Hiroshima didn’t worry about getting bombed a month after the big one was dropped on them.

:dry:

2 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

Boy, oh boy... what a couple of stick in the mid fuddy duddies youse guys are. :liberalmedia:

So close to Christmas, too.  Next thing you will tell me I won't wake up on Christmas morning and find Taylor Swift wearing my Christmas stocking and nothing else under my Christmas tree.  And, no, not Zac Taylor Swift before some Algonquin Wit shows up to say that.  We know who you are (Dub).

I sincerely hope you both find lumps of Pittsburgh coal in your stockings and your yule time egg nog spiked with Arn Sitty beer.  So there.

And a +1 to each. 

I do think Taylor will be let go at the end of the season.  The record speaks for itself, but I think the issue with Dunlap is something Brown absolutely doesn't want to happen.  Mikey Boy likes his vets and pays them accordingly for good service.  When the staff loses control, like we are seeing now, I think the experiment will be ended.  God knows who he will hire.  Could be even worse, but I think the end is near.

49 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

I do think Taylor will be let go at the end of the season.  The record speaks for itself, but I think the issue with Dunlap is something Brown absolutely doesn't want to happen.  Mikey Boy likes his vets and pays them accordingly for good service.  When the staff loses control, like we are seeing now, I think the experiment will be ended.  God knows who he will hire.  Could be even worse, but I think the end is near.

I am sure the Fab 4 will be wooed by the assistant OC for Valdosta State and make him the new HC. 

Archived