How Many Wins Will it Take for Zack Taylor to Keep his Job

How Many Wins will it take for Zack Taylor to keep his job?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Wins will it take for Zack Taylor to keep his job?

• 2-3
    • 4-5
    • 6+

Unless there is team unrest I don't think the idiot has to win a game.  He's under contract.  Mike Brown won't be paying someone else to coach while he has a perfectly fine coach under contract. 

He isn't going anywhere.

I mean MAYBE if Zimmer is let go in Minn, but even then I'd be surprised.

Year 3 is the hot seat year, as Joe Burrow wont be a rookie anymore (even if he is not playing like a rookie right now).

Now there really should not be any excuses for Lou Anarumo, they spent alot of money on that Defense and while I recognize that some of the linebackers are young, they are losing on fundamentals like tackling which is inexcusable.

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

I mean MAYBE if Zimmer is let go in Minn, but even then I'd be surprised.

God, I would love that. He's not doing well in Minny, and no guarantee he would do any better here, but I'd take my chances.

Lou sucks. He and Turner need to get on with their life's work.

31 minutes ago, Cat said:

God, I would love that. He's not doing well in Minny, and no guarantee he would do any better here, but I'd take my chances.

Lou sucks. He and Turner need to get on with their life's work.

This team has made the mistake of letting the better coach go and being loyal to the wrong one too many times, ever since the days of Bill Walsh.

It would be nice if they would fix that mistake.

Taylor should have been fired after 2-14 with a veteran team. 

But 3 wins is probably enough for him to keep his job and damage the Bengals future. If we had a better GM and coaches, we could survive Mike Brown. But he hires the GM and coaches so we don't make any progress. 

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

Taylor should have been fired after 2-14 with a veteran team. 

But 3 wins is probably enough for him to keep his job and damage the Bengals future. If we had a better GM and coaches, we could survive Mike Brown. But he hires the GM and coaches so we don't make any progress

Mikey boy is the GM. 

I always like the old Bucs coach John Mckay's quote:

"We didn't tackle well today but we made up for it by not blocking."

Or:

"If you have everyone back from a team that lost 10 games, experience isn't too important."

Or:

In response to a question about his team's execution - "I'm all in favor of it."

• Upvote 1

I'm gonna go out on a limb against my better judgement and every miserable thing I know about this sorry franchise and say that if they remain a game-blowing carnival clown show throughout the season they will cut ties with Zack after this season. The timing would never make more sense. Two years from now with Joe beat to fuck and wanting out of Cincy they will be lucky to get Hue Jackson.

They are going to have some horrible losses to Pittsburgh and Baltimore, and you can't blame the rookie QB.

Zack needs to bone up now. Turner gotta go...

• Upvote 2
42 minutes ago, BENGALS666 said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb against my better judgement and every miserable thing I know about this sorry franchise and say that if they remain a game-blowing carnival clown show throughout the season they will cut ties with Zack after this season. The timing would never make more sense. Two years from now with Joe beat to fuck and wanting out of Cincy they will be lucky to get Hue Jackson.

They are going to have some horrible losses to Pittsburgh and Baltimore, and you can't blame the rookie QB.

Zack needs to bone up now. Turner gotta go...

If only we had a previous example to look to of the starting QB asking the owner to improve the team....hmmmm

In this case JB would have to go to Pumpkin and avoid the tree sloth

10 hours ago, bengalfanatl said:

I think we are at a critical point where you have to wonder if he is the correct person for the job?

How many wins will he need to get brought back?

2-3

4-5

6+

One - this is Mike Brown we are talking about

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

One - this is Mike Brown we are talking about

Ditching Zac Shula will essentially be making the statement that the group of 4 running the club are clueless - I think they know that, they are very invested in him, so they will be very very reluctant to move on from him. 

16 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

So he's half way there.

BTW... I am almost predicting another tie this year.

0-14-2 would not surprise me.

And pick 6th in the draft.

0-14-2 would only net the SIXTH pic?  It’s hard to imagine five other teams with a max of one win.

1 hour ago, Cricket said:

0-14-2 would only net the SIXTH pic?  It’s hard to imagine five other teams with a max of one win.

Just kidding, of course, but this IS the Bengals.

They can screw up a one man parade in a phone booth

assuming they can find a phone booth.