5 hours ago, snarkster said:

Is Jeaux a virgin?

I’m pretty sure that getting raped removes the “virgin” tag...and we all know that JB gets raped each Sunday.

no :ninja: 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I just wish I was a fly on the wall and knew how they really felt.   Does Turner “really” love his guys?  Do any of these position coaches (other than QB) really think they have a solid core of

It should be Turner. It won't be because he is Taylor's friend.   Which means it should be Taylor, but, it won't be, because, reasons. 

This is what I mean when I say the Bengals are too loyal to the wrong coaches.   How hard would it have been to let Turner go and bring in Bill Callahan? I mean FFS his son is the Ocoord, we

Posted Images

18 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

So far, I've seen a team play with poor discipline and effort. Offensive playcalling has been atrocious.

Promote Darrin Simmons to HC. Fire Turner and bring back Paul Alexander 

You shut your whore mouth!  

:Cereal_Guy-min:

I get where you're coming from but just.. No.  HELL no, man.   He's Exhibit A of why we're in this hole to begin with..  Still blows my mind that Ketchup Whisperer was our Assistant HC all those years.  WTF kind of assistance did he offer? Condiment QA?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

I get where you're coming from but just.. No.  HELL no, man.   He's Exhibit A of why we're in this hole to begin with..  Still blows my mind that Ketchup Whisperer was our Assistant HC all those years.  WTF kind of assistance did he offer? Condiment QA?

So that's how bad we've gotten, eh? 

At least nobody has suggested bringing Brat back yet...

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Agree .totally

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

This is the correct response, but the correct frame/panel from that meme to convey the level of shock at anyone suggesting one of the icons of the darkest days of Bengaldom should return, is this one:

Spit-Take.png.37f8b7952cea20dde658761b39f294ca.png

Who goes first ?

Jim Turner by the lines permormance..No i talent to work with and no cohesiveness ..look like 5 wild animals! He turned shit into shit..

Guess he broke even...

12 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

What are their salaries...

I expect them to compete week in and week out. I expect them develop the players show consistent progression.

Sounds good..

Better give them more time then..

Alot more time..

On 10/13/2020 at 12:27 PM, claptonrocks said:

Sounds good..

Better give them more time then..

Alot more time..

What?

Why do they need a lot more time, I'm not following your logic at all.

You act like Taylor is dealing with a bunch of rejects that have never played before.

3 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

What?

Why do they need a lot more time, I'm not following your logic at all.

You act like Taylor is dealing with a bunch of rejects that have played before.

Think about your last sentence..lol

Good one...