Bengals -3 vs. Jaguars

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

Yeah the Jags have been scoring the ball and playing consistently better than the Bengals.

If Geno is back that could be a big difference and they're the home team. 

If it's a close game, like it will be, I zero faith in this coaching staff to get them prepared and in position to win. 

Perhaps minor point but there will also be Bengal fans in the stands for the first time.

Only 6,000 unless a bunch of those decide to eat their tickets after last Sunday's debacle.

Joe playing in front of his parents for the first time as a pro, I'm sure, unless they were snuck into the owner's box.

Weather looks to be mid 50's and cloudy.  Perfect football weather.

Also Tyler Eiffert's homecoming, not that that means a heck of a lot.

Son and I are going and even if the game sucks ass, we are going to Morton's Steak House

on a gift card after so there is something to look forward to.

8 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Perhaps minor point but there will also be Bengal fans in the stands for the first time.

Only 6,000 unless a bunch of those decide to eat their tickets after last Sunday's debacle.

Joe playing in front of his parents for the first time as a pro, I'm sure, unless they were snuck into the owner's box.

Son and I are going and even if the game sucks ass, we are going to Morton's Steak House

Let the boos begin!

22 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Harry, I will be there, same Section as usual, 156, but in Row 11, seats 1 and 2. I think it may even be our own 2 seater "pod"? Will be with a friend and long time sufferer as brother will be in Myrtle Beach for this one. Clowns game he should be there with his son, I will be in Oregon visiting with Miss Kitty 🤠

1 hour ago, MOC said:

Harry, I will be there, same Section as usual, 156, but in Row 11, seats 1 and 2. I think it may even be our own 2 seater "pod"? Will be with a friend and long time sufferer as brother will be in Myrtle Beach for this one. Clowns game he should be there with his son, I will be in Oregon visiting with Miss Kitty 🤠

I don't have a smart phone and called the ticket office to ask about how I could go about

getting seats.

Ticket rep said no problem and they mailed out paper mini tics.

And gave me our regular seats.  Not bad.

Tell Miss Kitty I said "hi".

14 hours ago, fluhartz said:

no.. the eagles just suck

They were missing a lot more talent than we were. XSF is better than Fred Johnson but he's no Brandon Brooks. They had to bring Jason Peters back because Andre Dillard is out. No Alshon Jeffrey, Desean Jackson, and Dallas Goedert hurts them a lot too. 

On 9/29/2020 at 4:21 PM, Sea Ray said:

Like Philadelphia, this is another "winnable" game. Anything can happen. It's worth watching

Every game Joe Burrow plays in is very worth watching....the enjoyment factor over last season is so much greater, I'm even watching highlights of the losses because JB is just so good.

Archived