Bengals -3 vs. Jaguars

2 hours ago, Duluoz said:

Every game Joe Burrow plays in is very worth watching....the enjoyment factor over last season is so much greater, I'm even watching highlights of the losses because JB is just so good.

I don't find it enjoyable that a talent like that is getting killed. He is amazing but watching the shit D and dumb coaching is still very frustrating. 

On 10/1/2020 at 2:18 PM, I_C_Deadpeople said:

I don't find it enjoyable that a talent like that is getting killed. He is amazing but watching the shit D and dumb coaching is still very frustrating. 

True, it's painful to watch Burrow take a beating the way he does, but it's such a treat as he surgically works a defense, when he's not getting tossed around like a rag doll.

13 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Tossed around...

Infuriates me to think that fucking family can sit up in there owner box and watch as their most herald prospect in their ownership gets 

Nothing tp protect him...

Sickening display of disloyalty to JB.

Nothing much they can do at this point in time....hopefully Xavier Su'a-Filo's back Sunday.

1 hour ago, Duluoz said:

Nothing much they can do at this point in time....hopefully Xavier Su'a-Filo's back Sunday.

Fuck that, they had the entire offseason to upgrade the OL & chose to do nothing.  They'll just wait for the fans to turn on him once he's Bungalized & then replace him.  Their checks keep coming either way.

3 hours ago, Duluoz said:

The way things go with Bengals and Free Agents, generally speaking (not Reader) I'm wondering

if we are putting too many eggs in X-Man's basket.

Byrnes had one good game and the new defensive backs are a whole lotta Meh.

Ref the blown coverage TD last week that cost us the win and no OT.

Sure, get well quick, X, and get in there.

I'm sure we will see Redmond either this week or next and he can be the

next man up at jumping off sides and holding.

4 hours ago, Duluoz said:

XSF has to help in pass protection which hes not bad at..

Btw...Price had a 11.1 pff pass protection ratingagainst the Eagles..

11.1!!! Wtf...

41 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

XSF has to help in pass protection which hes not bad at..

Btw...Price had a 11.1 pff pass protection ratingagainst the Eagles..

11.1!!! Wtf...

I know you're tired of hearing about it but how much more obvious can it be that their grades don't mean anything?

11,1?  Really?  Somehow 50 points worse than everyone else on the line because... why?

Tell me why it's 11.1 and not simply 11, and I might be able to take PFF seriously.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

I know you're tired of hearing about it but how much more obvious can it be that their grades don't mean anything?

11,1?  Really?  Somehow 50 points worse than everyone else on the line because... why?

Tell me why it's 11.1 and not simply 11, and I might be able to take PFF seriously.

Ok

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

It tells me when Price is out there on pass protection theyre basically playing with only 4 Olinemen...

And one if those is Hart....

Jax is going to score on us..

With Geno and Daniels out again the Dline will struggle..

Jax will double team Dunlap now instead og Geno which nullifies any pass rush from him..

Reader tire from excess snaps...

Garndner Minshoe? will have the needed time...

Have to outscore them bigtime..

And....God...please dont play Billy Price anymore...amen

11 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Lol absolutely not but i like dark humor which the right side of this line provides each week...

yehhh never been a big fan of slapstick unless its old school like 3 Stooges or Keaton.  I don't think any of them are available.

i bet the many woke theories of Hart would be entertaining if explained in detail

3 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

yehhh never been a big fan of slapstick unless its old school like 3 Stooges or Keaton.  I don't think any of them are available.

i bet the many woke theories of Hart would be entertaining if explained in detail

Hart doesn't leave me much time to watch Jordan..

Another showtime fiasco

Bengals add Joe Mixon to injury report

Bengals running back Joe Mixon did not appear on the Week Four injury report. He does now.

On Saturday morning, the Bengals added Mixon to the injury report with a chest injury. He’s questionable for Sunday’s game against the Jaguars.

Mixon has 164 rushing yards through three games, with another 58 receiving yards. He has yet to score a touchdown this season.

The 0-2-1 Bengals are three-point favorites against the 1-2 Jaguars. Mixon’s injury makes me feel even better about picking Jacksonville. Their passing game couldn’t get going against Miami’s pass rush; with Geno Atkins still out for Cincinnati, quarterback Gardner Minshew should have more time to operate. Having receiver D.J. Chark (chest, back) back in the fold should also help.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/10/03/bengals-add-joe-mixon-to-injury-report/

45 minutes ago, Griever said:

Bengals add Joe Mixon to injury report

Bengals running back Joe Mixon did not appear on the Week Four injury report. He does now.

On Saturday morning, the Bengals added Mixon to the injury report with a chest injury. He’s questionable for Sunday’s game against the Jaguars.

Mixon has 164 rushing yards through three games, with another 58 receiving yards. He has yet to score a touchdown this season.

The 0-2-1 Bengals are three-point favorites against the 1-2 Jaguars. Mixon’s injury makes me feel even better about picking Jacksonville. Their passing game couldn’t get going against Miami’s pass rush; with Geno Atkins still out for Cincinnati, quarterback Gardner Minshew should have more time to operate. Having receiver D.J. Chark (chest, back) back in the fold should also help.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/10/03/bengals-add-joe-mixon-to-injury-report/

very suspicious. Tank for Penei?

Archived