Bengals -3 vs. Jaguars

53 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

You wanna tank for Sewell sit Burrow

not Mixon...

Id like to see Trayveon Williams get touches now....i like the kids style.. 

I'd like to see them bring Jacques Patrick up from the practice squad.

I liked the way he looked in the little we saw of him.

A north-south bruiser.

11 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

I'd like to see them bring Jacques Patrick up from the practice squad.

I liked the way he looked in the little we saw of him.

A north-south bruiser.

Thet just might..

I like Williams but he's more a scatback like Gio..

Patrick or Perine give them a power back...

3 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Jags win.  Not because they're any more talented, but I think they want it more.

Minshew will have more time to throw than Joe.  Our defense gets almost no pressure on the QB. 

so Alex Redmond is going to start tomorrow?

So basically a player who was cut in training camp is going to start on the OL in week 4?  Not because of injury but because the players "ahead" of him were found to be terrible? 

Could be there be a worse indictment of the coaching staff than this?

Im going with the Bengals in a tight one (is there any other way?)

Alexander was playing decent but Phillips looked out of place ..

With Darius going back to slot hell be more of a playmaker..

Sims is looking good so he may upgrade Phillips position this week..

JB to Boyd Higgins abd hopefully Tate will be exciting..

And who knows maybe the oline will plat better..(naw)..

27-20 Bebgals first win!

3 hours ago, tibor75 said:

so Alex Redmond is going to start tomorrow?

So basically a player who was cut in training camp is going to start on the OL in week 4?  Not because of injury but because the players "ahead" of him were found to be terrible? 

Could be there be a worse indictment of the coaching staff than this?

Yes....thats one thing they find to do...

Waiting to board a flight to Cincy - I have a ticket for tomorrow. Gonna be in north end zone. At least I can salvage seeing burrow the first time fans can see him at home. Fingers crossed I don’t land and find out covid has canceled the game or he’s tested positive or something like it...

19 minutes ago, membengal said:

Waiting to board a flight to Cincy - I have a ticket for tomorrow. Gonna be in north end zone. At least I can salvage seeing burrow the first time fans can see him at home. Fingers crossed I don’t land and find out covid has canceled the game or he’s tested positive or something like it...

I think you're going to go home happy...for some unknown reason I see Burrow having his best game yet and Cincy winning by double-digits,

59 minutes ago, membengal said:

What a day for you!...

Your right there watchin the magician live..

Lets get this win!!!!

7 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

very suspicious. Tank for Penei?

I don’t really see much drop off from Mixon to Gio if that’s what it comes to. At least not enough to make a difference. 
I’m actually anxious to see TWilliams get a few carries. He’s definitely got some home run capabilities. 

8 minutes ago, spicoli said:

I don’t really see much drop off from Mixon to Gio if that’s what it comes to. At least not enough to make a difference. 
I’m actually anxious to see TWilliams get a few carries. He’s definitely got some home run capabilities. 

Im with you on this one..

He can be useful in alot of  sutuations..

Good hands..can go outside or pound it inside.. Outstanding blocker in pass protection..

Thats in college..

Lets see what hes got now ..

1 hour ago, spicoli said:

I don’t really see much drop off from Mixon to Gio if that’s what it comes to. 

Man, I do,  It's not 2015 & Gio was never the type to run through traffic.  I think he can be a good change-of-pace back but he's not going shake off getting hit behind the line like Mixon.

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Man, I do,  It's not 2015 & Gio was never the type to run through traffic.  I think he can be a good change-of-pace back but he's not going shake off getting hit behind the line like Mixon.

Mixon is playing

7 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Mixon is barely averaging 3 yards a carry, he isn’t shaking off anyone this year. 

Archived