Bengals -3 vs. Jaguars

In no way am I saying that they’re good enough to beat Balt right now but it’s not hard to see what this team can become with Burrow at the helm. Keep him clean and run the ball a little bit and he will absolutely pick you apart. The play calling was much much better today and IMO that’s a reflection on JoeB because I guarantee he has total control to do whatever he wants at the line of scrimmage. He’s played 4 games and he’s already a coach on the field. It’s crazy how good he is really. 

I know this...if the Bengals has just managed to pull off that win against SD in week one, Joe Burrow would be getting talked about nationally as a legit MVP candidate right now. He actually still might before it’s all said and done. 

4 minutes ago, spicoli said:

I know this...if the Bengals has just managed to pull off that win against SD in week one, Joe Burrow would be getting talked about nationally as a legit MVP candidate right now. He actually still might before it’s all said and done. 

That is some crazy optimism.  You know to be MVP your team is going to have to make the playoffs...

3 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

That is some crazy optimism.  You know to be MVP your team is going to have to make the playoffs...

I didn’t say he’d win it, I just said he’ll be in the conversation. And no, they will not make the playoffs. 

10 minutes ago, spicoli said:

I don't think he's going to get MVP Talk, but he's definitely making a serious run at Rookie of the Year.  And if he continues at this level, it won't be close!!

12 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

I don't think he's going to get MVP Talk, but he's definitely making a serious run at Rookie of the Year.  And if he continues at this level, it won't be close!!

Oh if he plays 16 games he’s a shoe in for ROY. No one will even touch him. As for MVP...what if they beat Balt next week?

Archived