Sewer Brewer: Week 5

Apparently, the real sewer-dwellers are us. Somehow, the traditional, perfectly serviceable, and certainly more balanced, post-game "Good, Bad, and Ugly" thread has been supplanted by an import from some other board, the which was seemingly full of a bunch of lousy losers from Losantiville.

Kill this poison before it completely takes over the board.

1 minute ago, MaximumSam said:

Buddy I'm 41 and haven't seen the Bengals win a playoff game in like 30 years.  I've earned this bitterness and can't enjoy the Bengals any other way.

So in other words you’d rather them be bad so you can continue to make fun of them and tell people how right you are. Brilliant. 

Just now, spicoli said:

So in other words you’d rather them be bad so you can continue to make fun of them and tell people how right you are. Brilliant. 

I'd rather them be good and actually look forward to games because I think they'll win.  I'm going to watch the game today (hopefully, if it's on television in Columbus) and I will be rooting for them to win.  But my big dumb brain will also be telling me they you have watched failure for 30 years so why would you expect something different now.  To reconcile these two facts, we must embrace the Sewer Brewer.  It's the duality of man.

32 minutes ago, tibor75 said:
Bengals inactives for Week 5 against BAL: WR John Ross, CB Mackensie Alexander, LB Markus Bailey, DT Andrew Brown, OL Keaton Sutherland, RB Trayveon Williams, K Austin Seibert.

Will Ross ever see the field again as a Bengal?

will w

If enough injuries occur ..

And if his injuries dont occur..

1 hour ago, MaximumSam said:

I'd rather them be good and actually look forward to games because I think they'll win.  I'm going to watch the game today (hopefully, if it's on television in Columbus) and I will be rooting for them to win.  But my big dumb brain will also be telling me they you have watched failure for 30 years so why would you expect something different now.  To reconcile these two facts, we must embrace the Sewer Brewer.  It's the duality of man.

Game is on in Columbus. Channel 10 at 1:00.

6 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

Apparently, the real sewer-dwellers are us. Somehow, the traditional, perfectly serviceable, and certainly more balanced, post-game "Good, Bad, and Ugly" thread has been supplanted by an import from some other board, the which was seemingly full of a bunch of lousy losers from Losantiville.

Kill this poison before it completely takes over the board.

Quit crying.  If you dont' like the thread don't click on it.  God forbid some others enjoy a good laugh.  I get that it's not for everybody, but neither is your preaching. 

9 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Quit crying.  If you dont' like the thread don't click on it.  God forbid some others enjoy a good laugh.  I get that it's not for everybody, but neither is your preaching. 

Hes right ya know Homer..

Dark humor doesn't suit your liking..

22 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Tee Bore has been a drama queen who craves attention in Bengals groups for a decade or more.

He's a master-baiter who many can't resist replying to and being offended. I've had his loser ass blocked in every forum I've shared with his dumb ass for years.

Too bad the filters are not strong enough to scrub his trolling shit completely from my feed. It's part of his sad life (as a doctor, LOL)

1 minute ago, Jupiter Fan said:

Tee Bore has been a drama queen who craves attention in Bengals groups for a decade or more.

He's a master-baiter who many can't resist replying to and being offended. I've had his loser ass blocked in every forum I've shared with his dumb ass for years.

Too bad the filters are not strong enough to scrub his trolling shit completely from my feed. It's part of his sad life (as a doctor, LOL)

Tell us how you really feel...

17 minutes ago, Jupiter Fan said:

Ignore button works well around here. 

Archived