Sewer Brewer: Week 5

29 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Ignore button works well around here. 

No Unk, it doesn't. Anytime someone quotes his dumbass (which fortunately is seldom) it shows up even if you have mentions checked.

I've had him ignored since his first lame assed post here since I've seen his act on other sites.

I'm actually surprised so many members here are still entertained by his lame desire for popularity by bashing everything Bengal.

Basically he's old news that I ignore.

41 minutes ago, MaximumSam said:

I fondly remember the time Tibor told Shayne Graham's sister that her brother was a piece of trash

My favorite MaximumSam moment?

when the rumor was going around that Jeff Burris was in a coma he deadpanned:

I’d still take him over Artrell Hawkins

Week 1: Randy Bullocks

Week 2: John Ross

Week 3: Billy Price is Wrong

Week 4: Drew Sample

Week 5: AJ Green

1 hour ago, tibor75 said:

My favorite MaximumSam moment?

when the rumor was going around that Jeff Burris was in a coma he deadpanned:

I’d still take him over Artrell Hawkins

Week 1: Randy Bullocks

Week 2: John Ross

Week 3: Billy Price is Wrong

Week 4: Drew Sample

Week 5: AJ Green

image.png.bfa0dd5a6357b9bffc447396c775f29f.png

2 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Quit crying.  If you dont' like the thread don't click on it.  God forbid some others enjoy a good laugh.  I get that it's not for everybody, but neither is your preaching. 

You told me that last week. And I agree with you, I don't have to read this crap, but I do anyway. And we both know it isn't really humor, it's just a bunch of whiners who could, were they to choose to follow your logic, simply quit being disgruntled, loser fans. There are plenty of worthwhile, enjoyable things to do in life. And yet, here they are, displaying their donkey-like views and getting upset at those who find their braying discordant.

I'll be back next week.

7 minutes ago, Homer_Rice said:

You told me that last week. And I agree with you, I don't have to read this crap, but I do anyway. And we both know it isn't really humor, it's just a bunch of whiners who could, were they to choose to follow your logic, simply quit being disgruntled, loser fans. There are plenty of worthwhile, enjoyable things to do in life. And yet, here they are, displaying their donkey-like views and getting upset at those who find their braying discordant.

I'll be back next week.

Buddy it's more entertaining than that game was

12 minutes ago, Homer_Rice said:

I'll be back next week.

Wow.  You come in, tell people they're donkeys and losers and think everyone is supposed to like it? 

What you may not understand is the rest of the world doesn't know how wise and all knowing you are.  If they did, they would all just do what you say.  Could you tell all us dullards about some of those worthwhile, enjoyable things people who don't think or behave like you should be doing?  Have you ever tried them?  On a Sunday? 

Take a little of your own advice. 

2 hours ago, Jupiter Fan said:

No Unk, it doesn't. Anytime someone quotes his dumbass (which fortunately is seldom) it shows up even if you have mentions checked.

I've had him ignored since his first lame assed post here since I've seen his act on other sites.

I'm actually surprised so many members here are still entertained by his lame desire for popularity by bashing everything Bengal.

Basically he's old news that I ignore.

So seeing one of his posts seldomly is even too much for you? 

You aren't ignoring him too well I see...

3 minutes ago, JungleJohn said:

I clicked this link in search of real discussion. Dry hole.

Ha.  You come to the thread you know is about folks complaining and claim you are in search of real discussion?  You don't want real discussion. You want people that agree with you.  If not you seek to insult and denigrate those who don't agree with you. 

You are a sad little man who builds himself up by tearing others down.  Off to the ignore pile with you. 

4 hours ago, JungleJohn said:

I clicked this link in search of real discussion. Dry hole.

Here is a question:

Was AJ Green's actions following the INT one of the worst moments by a Bengal legend?

Did Corey Dillon do anything similar?

Carson Plamer?

11 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Here is a question:

Was AJ Green's actions following the INT one of the worst moments by a Bengal legend?

Carson Plamer?

Its right next to Jeremy Hills fumble

proceedied by Burfect and Jones losing their minds..

1 hour ago, tibor75 said:

Here is a question:

Carson Plamer?

Corey Dillon threw his shoulder pads into the stands after the last game of the season and told the press he’d rather flip burgers than play another down for the Bengals.  But he wasn’t getting paid 18 million a year. 

59 minutes ago, mgbrown66 said:

Corey Dillon threw his shoulder pads into the stands after the last game of the season and told the press he’d rather flip burgers than play another down for the Bengals.  But he wasn’t getting paid 18 million a year. 

Corey Dillon was a beast of a runnner..

He had this forboding edge about him .

I allays thought of him as disgruntled.....about anything!

But damn he could run..My

Alltime four are Corey ..James Brooks..Rudi jJohnson and Pete Johnson..

Maybe Mixon gets in there in a snother year or two..

Archived