Ravens Game Day......

3 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Well yeah as I and others said, they had to establish the run. The series that ended up in the INT was just bafflingly stupid.

And while I agree the OL sucks, we all know that, the calls on offense are not matching up to what the Ravens D is doing.  They blitz, we're going for long passes.  We go for a wide run, they're playing contain.  Out-coached + lesser talent = embarrassment.

"Coach, they're just fucking better than us."

This team obviously needs to upgrade the OL in the off-season but what’s even more glaring to me is the difference in team speed between these two teams. The Bengals are gonna have to get bigger and faster in a hurry if they’re going to be competitive with the Ravens in coming years. 

Just now, Jimmy D said:

Curious decision by Harbaugh there on fourth down, up 17, at the 50.   Very Curious. 

I think he felt like he has the game in control regardless, and wanted to go for the emotional KO.  In most games it's a momentum changer, let's see if the Bengals can take advantage.... ?

Just now, spicoli said:

This team obviously needs to upgrade the OL in the off-season but what’s even more glaring to me is the difference in team speed between these two teams. The Bengals are gonna have to get bigger and faster in a hurry if they’re going to be competitive with the Ravens in coming years. 

Speed and discipline both.  Our D consistently looks out of position and guessing wrong.

1 minute ago, Sox said:

After a good game last week,the Alex Redmond we all remember rears his ugly head.

This is the same Bengals team as last week, just a completely different level of opposition.  We might not be the worst team in the league this year, which is a sort of progress.  

13 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Speed and discipline both.  Our D consistently looks out of position and guessing wrong.

the D is actually playing pretty good when you consider the fact that the Bengals offense has turned the ball over 3 times. You can bitch about their TE but the reality is no one has been able to cover that guy all year. 

Archived