Ravens Game Day......

2 hours ago, spicoli said:

the D is actually playing pretty good when you consider the fact that the Bengals offense has turned the ball over 3 times. You can bitch about their TE but the reality is no one has been able to cover that guy all year. 

Fair enough I guess, maybe they were just gassed.

1 hour ago, TigerJ@w said:

A waste of 18M when could’ve used for OLman.  MFB and his family are Idiots since 1992! 

That’s all Mike Brown right there. Loyalty is a curse in the NFL, it gets you absolutely nowhere. That said, I fully expect MB to give him a shiny new contract. Loyalty man. 

28 minutes ago, spicoli said:

That’s all Mike Brown right there. Loyalty is a curse in the NFL, it gets you absolutely nowhere. That said, I fully expect MB to give him a shiny new contract. Loyalty man. 

I mean..  there's loyalty and there's stubbornness.  3 years is plenty of time for a HC to prove themselves.  They can trade AJ, it's not like the options are franchise tag at $20M or take him behind the barn.  He'll be ok, I promise.

19 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I mean..  there's loyalty and there's stubbornness.  3 years is plenty of time for a HC to prove themselves.  They can trade AJ, it's not like the options are franchise tag at $20M or take him behind the barn.  He'll be ok, I promise.

Full disclosure...Andrew Whitworth is a guy they should have been loyal to. 
He’s a rare exception however. 

20 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Full disclosure...Andrew Whitworth is a guy they should have been loyal to. 
He’s a rare exception however. 

Franchise LT still playing at a high level, and he was all-in on the Bengals.    You can't just go down to Wal-Mart..

It should be water under the bridge by now but.. there is no bridge.  Williams might be ok but I've not seen anything special there yet.

8 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Williams might be ok but I've not seen anything special there yet.

I mean, he’s played 4 games. He’s played well more often than he hasn’t, IMO. I think he’ll settle in and be a solid LT by the time this season is done. He just has to keep accumulating snaps, that’s the only thing he’s really lacking. 

The Bengals usually do two Periscope post game pressers, so guess who did not do one today? Well, Burrow did his, usually Zac is first, but the fans posting during it were hammering everyone, but especially Zac, then with 1 minute left they cutoff the Burrow interview early.  And of course the Coward Zac didn’t do one.  They know the fans are ticked and don’t want to hear it.  😂  

Archived