Ravens Game Day......

5 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

As I said before there is nothing this year to suggest this team will be anything other then 0-4 against Ravens/Stillers.  And maybe you could argue 0-6 in the division.  

good news is that we can beat Giants and Redskins and have Dullton in Dallas.   

Dont forget last game of season against the Ravens where they've clinched a playoff spot and resting starters..

7 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

That Browns Oline is looking outstanding on run downs..

I imagine after next week the Colts will 

regain that top spot ...

On the other hand Rivers looks bad.  Father Time is catching up to Brett Favre light. 

14 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I mean..  there's loyalty and there's stubbornness.  3 years is plenty of time for a HC to prove themselves.  They can trade AJ, it's not like the options are franchise tag at $20M or take him behind the barn.  He'll be ok, I promise.

Do you really think that there is a team in this league that would trade for AJ and his $17 million contract after what he has shown so far this year?

1 hour ago, Cricket said:

Do you really think that there is a team in this league that would trade for AJ and his $17 million contract after what he has shown so far this year?

No one is taking on that contract.

This is his last year as a Bengal.

His pitiful effort after the INT is unexcusable.

It was even mentioned on Yahoo Sports this morning.

Also, you don't hear much from Joe B. advocating for A.J. to stay a Bengal

Just saying

3 hours ago, saphead said:

I saw a lot of people clowning AJ on twitter after he turned into the lead blocker for the Ravens after that pick.  lol

Green has always quit on plays he didn't think he could make.  Can't be bothered to break up a potential interception or actually tackle.  Nothing new there.

14 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Green has always quit on plays he didn't think he could make.  Can't be bothered to break up a potential interception or actually tackle.  Nothing new there.

Thats right..

I might add that his drop rate wasnt low either but he made some outstanding catches too...

When he could run......not now.

Archived