Good, Bad, and Ugly (Ravens -part 1)

Good: Defense. If you had told me that Lamar Jackson would only run for 3 yards, I would have thought the game would be closer.

Bad: The game plan and lack of urgency by the offense and lack of protecting the ball. 

Ugly: The OL. 7? Sacks and how many hurries? Enough said.

3 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

It definitely looked like he said "If you're not going to use me, trade me"

I'm on board, but we aren't going to get anything for him with the way he's played so far (and that astronomical contract).

Right...too late

8 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

It definitely looked like he said "If you're not going to use me, trade me"

I'm on board, but we aren't going to get anything for him with the way he's played so far (and that astronomical contract).

He led the team in targets going into today’s game. Drama queen. 

Sounds like another of the old vets isn't performing and isn't happy.  AJ needs a sit down.  He needs to know that they would be glad to trade him, but they aren't giving him away.  He also needs to know if he wants to create drama he can join the inactive list and see how that changes his value for the free agent market.

Good

We weren't shut out

Burrow isn't hurt

Bad

Mixon sweeps. They never went anywhere. Why keep trying?

Ugly

Oline. So bad it's comical. May as well throw Adeniji (?) in there cuz it can't get any worse. Can it?

11 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Hopefully AJ responds and steps it up. You'd think he'd be excited to play with Burrow and be a part of this.

It's a lack of composure, but he shouldn't be happy when he's not playing well. So hopefully he takes this as a reason to grow and be better. 

Umm ok....???????

55 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Hopefully AJ responds and steps it up. You'd think he'd be excited to play with Burrow and be a part of this.

It's a lack of composure, but he shouldn't be happy when he's not playing well. So hopefully he takes this as a reason to grow and be better. 

In some ways pro sports aren’t that different from regular jobs.  When guys who have been comfortable face a big change they often resist. They complain to anyone who will listen and generally keep everyone else from moving forward.  Often they have to go even though they could be productive if they would buy in.  Human nature I guess. 

Good:

DBs and defense. To hold Lamar under 5 yards rushing is simply amazing.

LBs played well minus the dropped INTs.

Seems like they had Lamar confused all day.

2nd half defensive adjustments.

After having problems with Mark Andrews the first half, I rarely heard his name called in the 2nd half

Bad:

Offensive Line 

Play calling

Carlos Dunlap stupid roughing the passer penalty

Mike Thomas fumble return for a TD

Ugly:

AJ Green

Go back and look at the INT. He makes zero effort pursuing the DB AND he runs away from the play.

I would not be upset if he never plays another down here.

He's stolen his last 2 years worth of checks anyway.

Joe Burrow taking to many unnecessary hits. Waiting too long for plays to develop when he should be throwing quick slants to counter the blitz. That's play calling 101 since high school

Jim Turner should be fired on the return trip home.

Zac Taylor's game plan

26 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

In some ways pro sports aren’t that different from regular jobs.  When guys who have been comfortable face a big change they often resist. They complain to anyone who will listen and generally keep everyone else from moving forward.  Often they have to go even though they could be productive if they would buy in.  Human nature I guess. 

Yeah id fire those type..

Team player or out ya go..

World is tough..

You better be too..

Archived