Red Rifle Lives! Never mind, he’s dead.

SF2

2 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

The Boys do not have a good O line

Funny how a decent oline can make or break QBs and RBs..

Zeke looked like he didnt want to play..

Their defense is horrible too..

Ole Jerry is shitting himself ..

Mike McCarthy was also a bad hire...

4 hours ago, mgbrown66 said:

Andy's performance last night just reiterated to me how incredibly talented our 2015 football team really was.

I can't believe it fell apart so fast.   The shark was letting Whitworth leave.

I hold a small sliver of hope that the front office decisions that built that football team can do it around Joey Covers.

Hope.jpg.889d144dbcc959d33670a8d5ac52a364.jpg

20 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

With all the bad O-lines Andy played behind here, I must say, I never saw him take a hit like he did yesterday. I bet Andy wishes he were back here and that's saying something

And nobody on Dallas did anything about it.  What a dumpster fire of an organization.  

1 minute ago, UncleEarl said:

Oh, jeez...go look at the hit.  Awful.  Redskins player should get a long suspension.  Not an Andy the QB fan, but decent guy.  Horrendous hit.

At least Bostic got ejected, that probably doesn't happen if Dalton's in stripes.

Fuck the Washington Football Team,

16 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Oh, jeez...go look at the hit.  Awful.  Redskins player should get a long suspension.  Not an Andy the QB fan, but decent guy.  Horrendous hit.

No suspension

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2020/10/26/report-no-suspension-expected-for-washington-lb-jon-bostic-after-hit-on-cowboys-qb-andy-dalton/

On 10/26/2020 at 8:41 PM, tibor75 said:

For the second game in a row, Dalton looked like absolute crap.   Holding the clipboard is all that he is good at any more.

I work with a huge Dallas fan, evidently their oline is worse then ours.  Andy just can't catch a break (except for his skull).

On 10/26/2020 at 4:00 PM, Le Tigre said:

Once upon a time...all was legal

Q16_rn.gif

Add litigation...and suddenly "NFL Cares". 

I remember seeing this clip for the first time on one of those old NFL Films things - I still don't think I've seen a hit more brutal.

On 10/30/2020 at 5:18 PM, gupps said:

I work with a huge Dallas fan, evidently their oline is worse then ours.  Andy just can't catch a break (except for his skull).

And yet with horrible OLs both Burrow and Prescott are/were able to make plays. 

Dullton can’t.  Because he stinks.  Easy to see why no NFL wanted him as a starter.  

22 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Try finding Raider Jack Tatum hitting big Earl Campbell at the goal line..

Jesus - I remember that one too. Still couldn't knock Earl backwards. Tatum was a motherfucker, man. Burfict would be a hall of famer in the 70's. lol

Archived