Red Rifle Lives! Never mind, he’s dead.

SF2

9 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

I have no udea who these players are or who they play for..

Wanna clue me in pls..

It is interesting that 2 of the most famous athletes in history are not well known in the US and no Clapton, not a knock on you just how the US rolls.  

3 times as many people watch the UEFA Champions League final than the Super Bowl each year.  The World Cup final will typically beat the Super Bowl by a factor of 15 to 20. 

1 hour ago, saphead said:

Lot's of bad memories and open wounds have been opened up this week. The knee injury 2.0, and that Dalton pass deflection converted into a pick 6 (IE JJ Watt playoff game).   yikes

Was thinking the same thing at the time, brutal. I think all of us Bengals fans have PTSD-like flashbacks from at least one game or another

14 hours ago, saphead said:

Lot's of bad memories and open wounds have been opened up this week. The knee injury 2.0, and that Dalton pass deflection converted into a pick 6 (IE JJ Watt playoff game).   yikes

Haha.  You realize JJ Watt himself had a pick 6 on Thanksgiving too against Detroit?  Maybe Dullton saw that play and had flashbacks as well. 

• 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Sets up next week: 

WFT @ PHL

DAL @ NYG

If both win WFT in

If DAL wins/WFT loses (or ties I suppose) Andy gets to host Tommy (probably) 

That's a weird dynamic for Philly fans.  Philly is out and I imagine Eagles fans would rather WFT in the playoffs over the Cowboys. 

3 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

That's a weird dynamic for Philly fans.  Philly is out and I imagine Eagles fans would rather WFT in the playoffs over the Cowboys. 

The Eagles are a mess, but WFT is reeling as well. 

If Smith can't go WFT has to start Heinike.  Haskins is bad on the field and a moron off the field.  He shouldn't play another down unless there are no other options.  Haskins shouldn't have started today.

Archived