Red Rifle Lives! Never mind, he’s dead.

SF2

15 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

Why release him now? They're short on healthy QBs and they have a playoff spot on the table this weekend

Because he is a terrible QB and bad teammate.  Just Ohio’s version of Josh Rosen. You can fake it in an interview,  you can’t fake it once the O coordinator opens the playbook. 

6 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Because he is a terrible QB and bad teammate.  Just Ohio’s version of Josh Rosen. You can fake it in an interview,  you can’t fake it once the O coordinator opens the playbook. 

This.  Haskins has two problems.  1.  He isn't ready to play NFL football.  2.  He needs to grow up...a lot!  You know they have been putting up with his diva stuff for a while now.  You put up with it when a guy is good.  When he isn't and keeps causing trouble with the team...out you go! 

2 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

I hope the Cowboys get in the playoffs, I would love to see Dalton have success.

Me, too.

My season ends with the Bengals last game.

Don't really watch the playoffs or Super Bowl, usually.

But I would like to see Dallas get in and Andy win a game.

Still a nice guy and did not get a win here for whatever reasons.

Good Luck, Andy.

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

But is he better than an emergency guy? If Smith isn't ready and Heinicke gets dinged up they may need a QB rather than a WR behind center. It does seem as though Rivera is saying that he'd rather have a WR

Myer was also praising Michigan's QB before the season. He lasted a couple games before getting benched

I don't think Haskins has much talent. He looks different in an NFL uniform. At OSU he was playing with about thirteen 5* guys while his opponents had maybe one or two

12 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

Urban Myer to Joe Burrow: "you throw like a girl"

Joe: I guess I'll [s]try LSU[/s] go win a National Championship somewhere else.

fixed

[Does the strike-thru control no longer work?  You know us old farts really struggle when the rules are always changing.]

27 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

But is he better than an emergency guy? If Smith isn't ready and Heinicke gets dinged up they may need a QB rather than a WR behind center. It does seem as though Rivera is saying that he'd rather have a WR

I don’t know, is the emergency guy going to strip clubs without a mask on while the rest of the team is trying to make the playoffs?  

We are talking about a complete dumbass here.  You think Kyler Murray or Patrick Mahomes are doing stupid shit like this?   Granted if he had anywhere near the success  of the other 2 he would still be with the team but he doesn’t have the success for a reason.  

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Total brain cramp by me but every time I hear the name Mason Rudolph this tool pops into my little pea brain.  Go figure...

th-6.jpeg

Former child star(?) and troglodyte Mason Reese.

Prototype Squeeler fan if nothing else.

He does kinda look like Bennie. 

Here's one for you re Andy.

Long before the Dallas game started on the pregame radio show,

some time shortly after Broo made his weekly ass of himself pimping some

old band that was not very good even in their day, he had on a Dallas news

sports coverage guy.

The point... Dallas guy said Andy might be out in Dallas after this year because

of money and cap issues and Prescott coming back.

Dunno... maybe, maybe not, have to see how it shakes down.

Would we want him back here as a backup if the price was right?

Would he be too much of a distraction or has Allen proven his value

in that capacity?  

Archived